Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat
Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

Kabir's love for Neha !!!.

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Kabir is an amazingly intriguing character. Today the writers peeled one more layer and showed that though he acts tough, he is a softy from inside and cannot see Neha in pain. He does realize how much he is hurting Neha and on top of it, he isnt interested in the 900 crores for himself.

Kabir had a face off with himself finally. His inner self started questioning his actions. His motive is to get the money for some greater deed , but the path he is following to achieve that is hurting him. He thought of all his interactions with Neha and realized he has feelings for Neha.

When karan asks him , if he can be of any help...Kabir asks him to stop the marriage. He says, "Can you get me back that time when all of this wasnt there, when I didnt see Neha, when I didnt make up this plan?". So my question, was Kabir happy before he met Neha? I mean was he ok after Aditi's death and before he saw Neha?. So where does that put Kabir-Aditi's love? Wasnt Kabir in love with Aditi ever? But from the interactions they have shown of Kabir-Aditi, it was shown that they were very much in love. Atleast the pics in their room depict that. The way Kabir knows abt Aditi, only a person very much interested in her can know that. The way Kabir went and stood at that spot where Aditi died , and said, he loves to wait there... I mean what was all that?. Wasnt that all his love for Aditi?.

When Karan said, "Once this marriage happens...", Kabir immediately cut him off and asked "Why do we keep forgetting that she is already married?". Now what does that mean? Kabir had no issues marrying Neha if she wasnt already married?. Why didnt he think of his marriage with Aditi?. Afterall she died only 6 months back and looking at the amount of love he had for Aditi, it isnt easy for him to move on and marry any one else, isnt it?.

Kabir does say, "To get done with this drama,  I cant marry in real. It isnt right". Now was he speaking of his own self or was he still thinking from Neha's POV and that he cant get married to her since she is already married?

Kabir didnt go with this drama for himself. He doesnt want the money for himself. So that makes him a good human. He is doing all this for some ulterior motive, something big and something for someone else(may be). Isnt that odd, that someone who can struggle and go onto any heights for someone else, or some great motive, can forget his wife in 6 odd months and fall for someone else? Confused

I dont know, but I always thought Kabir loved Aditi a lot and it was Neha being Aditi's look alike that was attracting him towards her. But now I feel that Kabir fell for Neha for who she is. There is no issue with that as such and it is indeed a good thing that he is finally moving on , but since it was just 6 months ago that Aditi left him, it feels a bit odd and pushes his love for Aditi down the cliff. It kind of dampens Kabir's great character. 

He is an amazing character and hopefully writers will show that his love for Aditi wasnt fakeSmile.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidCrazySaRuniankavmuksM_n_hpippaEnigmatic_Angelbr200910cjs369shaliLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I remember the first time i said way before Kabir started showing anything for Neha, that if Kabir ever falls for Neha it will be coz of Neha, and NOT coz she looks like Aditi, falls for the woman that Neha is and so on... will be the whole point of him falling for Neha

To me it was clear few weeks back which i said also back then, that Kabir feels for Neha  it was never an issue coz she looked like Aditi, that was not what came across,,,,,,, it was Neha, because of the woman that she is, the depth of her and how she loves someone to face all these things and fight for Rishi. Ever since that exchange after she rescued Rishi, and the way Rishi revealed his face on how he is using Neha and then threw her literally into Kabir's hands... thats when things changed

Kabir seeing Aditi in Neha wasnt there at all... it was just she looked like her, he was never in doubt that whenever he saw Neha he thought of Aditi, he didnt... thats why its so much easy to see why and when Kabir fell for Neha, its not coz she looked like Aditi, its coz of the woman Neha is and so on...  that much was clear.

I dont think we know way much about Kabir-Aditi... but judging by what we did see, it does seem like they had some kind of arranged marriage, when after marriage they were getting to know one another... that seems plausible to me. 

Edited by Lennie - 17 May 2012 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

M_n_hEnigmatic_Angelmz.jessAnu-Reddy

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah, if Kabir falls for Neha or as we see is falling for her, I think its because of who Neha is and not because she looks like Aditi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

M_n_hEnigmatic_AngelAnu-Reddy

Enigmatic_Angel IF-Rockerz
Enigmatic_Angel
Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i think kabir is in love with her not becaz she looks like aditi, but becaz of her qualities which made him like her..
he once said "shaayad koi itna pyaar mujhse karta..main to unkeliye sab kuch chod deta",,(something like that)..
he def loves her that's for sure..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M_n_hAnu-Reddy

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
"shaayad koi itna pyaar mujhse karta..main to unkeliye sab kuch chod deta"

That line got me thinking.. does that mean Aditi didn't love Kabir?

Edited by mz.jess - 17 May 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

M_n_hEnigmatic_AngelAnu-Reddy

pippa IF-Dazzler
pippa
pippa

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I feel that it is too soon for Kabir to have fallen for Neha. Anyway, we have yet to hear him admit as much.

I would understand that he sympathises with her and admires her guts and her deep and unwavering love for Rishi who clearly doesn't deserve her.

I agree with you that it takes away a little from his character if he has fallen in love with her practically overnight.

I always wanted Neha and Aditi to be two different people...as I wanted to see the struggle within Kabir when he begins to get attracted to neha...I wanted to see him fight hard against it in the effort to be faithful to aditi's memory..theirs may have been an arranged marriage but it does seem, from the photos at least, that they were happy together in the 10 months of their marriage...and, it;s been only six months since she died...or, is it four months of marriage and six months since she died?...the friend at the market place did say that Aditi got married 10 months ago and she didn't seem to have heard about the accident...it's so confusing!

Anyway, i'd like to hear Kabir denying harbouring any feelings for Neha other than that of sympathy and respect..even if Karan's words give him food for thought. I would like to see the attraction grow before he acknowledges his love for her. But, that's just me.LOL

Btw, I loved the way the fire lit up his pupils at Karan's poser!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-Enigmatic_Angelmz.jessAnu-Reddy

Enigmatic_Angel
Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

"shaayad koi itna pyaar mujhse karta..main to unkeliye sab kuch chod deta"

That line got me thinking.. does that mean Aditi didn't love Kabir?

ya me too thinking like that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Enigmatic_Angel
Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I feel that it is too soon for Kabir to have fallen for Neha. Anyway, we have yet to hear him admit as much.

I would understand that he sympathises with her and admires her guts and her deep and unwavering love for Rishi who clearly doesn't deserve her.

I agree with you that it takes away a little from his character if he has fallen in love with her practically overnight.

I always wanted Neha and Aditi to be two different people...as I wanted to see the struggle within Kabir when he begins to get attracted to neha...I wanted to see him fight hard against it in the effort to be faithful to aditi's memory..theirs may have been an arranged marriage but it does seem, from the photos at least, that they were happy together in the 10 months of their marriage...and, it;s been only six months since she died...or, is it four months of marriage and six months since she died?...the friend at the market place did say that Aditi got married 10 months ago and she didn't seem to have heard about the accident...it's so confusing!

Anyway, i'd like to hear Kabir denying harbouring any feelings for Neha other than that of sympathy and respect..even if Karan's words give him food for thought. I would like to see the attraction grow before he acknowledges his love for her. But, that's just me.LOL

Btw, I loved the way the fire lit up his pupils at Karan's poser!

@bold: lovely line

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippaAnu-Reddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index