Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat
Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

Yeh main kya kar raha hoon - Kabir/Neha

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I think we call say that we saw another depth to Kabir, ever since he walked into the house after getting rid of Rishi, its like sadness seems to be in those eyes... and what he has done with finally getting Rishi to go away from here... and probably forever, knowing full well what he means to Neha, and we know it kinda kills him inside that Neha doesnt know the truth and full face of Rishi

Not only we know Kabir has started to see Neha has more, a person... then how he use to treat her before, and i think the with the wedding in full swing, he can see Neha's predicament, and also her sadness... which i dont think he can handle, which is why i think he leaves from the function and when he drops Neha to their room, he walks out, he really has no words for Neha to say and to make her feel anything, coz he has done the one last thing in getting rid of Rishi probably for good in terms of moving to him to another city

The more he tries to not think of Neha and tries to distance him, he cant help but think of her... and feelings crop up - Raabta song between them told us this, when Kabir was looking at her and so on

And again the significant of what other ppl say about this wedding and Kabir/Neha, and the mehndhi coming out really good, the name Kabir on her hands... the way their love should remain how it is today...

And the last part of the episode, really did some up his anger and rage he has inside, he is in turmoil and just like the fire, he is burning as well... the memories of him and Neha, and what did he think about the times when he was close to her forcefully when he grabbed her towards him, or when he out his hand around her waist.  Feeling more for Neha and this turmoil of eveything that has unfolded and is unfolding is really getting to him. He was even willing to hurt the side which he had been shot, his whole arm. 
Everything he has told Neha, that she has to marry him, he cant go through with it, he has done so much to her, this would be taking it too far... filling her maang, putting a mangasutra on her... the hurt he feels and seeing her like this

I think in a way we all kinda guessed that Kabir has wanted this whole money for some other reason, it wasnt greed at all, like he says if only the money was for himself then somehow all this would be easier but it isnt,  and it seems he's getting all this money so no one else touches, coz someone is after it, and something big is happening as we have witnessed

Kabir's eyes - seriously they should do more close-up shots of his eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , the moment Karan said what we all suspected and knew, Have you fallen in love with Neha... and the look on Kabir's face, its always a surprise when someone else acknowledges it and asks you that question, and makes you finally face it, but lets see what Kabir will reply

Avinesh was really good in the last part of the episode, another side to Kabir and another side to seeing Avinesh acting it, the turmoil, the mistake and wrong Kabir is doing, the helplessness he feels...   Clap

Edited by Lennie - 17 May 2012 at 10:26am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidKhanyktanu07lidvinRoohasamiaadi_guptamaneesha_sankerEnigmatic_Angel-sumaiya-prc_fan1mz.jesssallu_lover-Priya01

Khanyk Newbie
Khanyk
Khanyk

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yup u r rite :)
tanu07 Senior Member
tanu07
tanu07

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Couldnt have agreed more... It was one of the defining moments of the show... Kabir's raging over himself and the sense of helplessness he is feeling.  

Ofcourse yes... it is slowly becoming a habit to see his thoughtful gestures when it comes to Neha... leading her out of the festivities to just give her some respite and most surely himself. Neha's sob when she turned around to fire him only find him gone was heartwrenching.

But what still intrigues me is how was Kabir-Aditi's equation. Was he bound by a sense of duty and concern we surely know he is devoted to...or did he love her with the passion we are discovering he is capable of??? I was half hoping his reservations for getting married to Neha will also be the fact that Aditi's place in his life... Dont know why I found that a bit disappointed (may be with the story and not Kabir to be precise)

Back to the present...wonder what trow holds... Will Kabir give Karan an answer or walk away or it will be a moment of self realisation? and with the video tape being discovered... how will kabir handle it or Neha will strike a deal with rani to bring Kabir down.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angel-Priya01

Enigmatic_Angel IF-Rockerz
Enigmatic_Angel
Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ya avinesh was wonderful..and i agree the director's should give some closeup shots of his eyes..the moment of passion on his eyes when he remembered about the moments he spent with her was a substitute for his answer..
he couldn't hurt her more becaz  he is in love with her..which was evident from his face..i think he won't answer to karan's answer or he would simply refuse with a lie as "no" ..
the reason for the 900 crores aroused new a mystery to b unfolded with time..
as long as rishi doesn't disturb these lovebirds..it will b well and good..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

gulgule Groupbie
gulgule
gulgule

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
he is wonderful actor

Enigmatic_Angel

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Lennie and completely agree with u ...the last part was beautifully executed by Avinesh ...he has delivered a great performance especially his facial and eyes expression...let see what he will reply to Karan

Enigmatic_Angel

adi_gupta IF-Dazzler
adi_gupta
adi_gupta

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
his eyes really speak
Roohasamia Goldie
Roohasamia
Roohasamia

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
good post ...it was interesting to see kabir finally admitting that he cares neha.
Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index