India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JASSI & BILLU have no MANNERS (Page 3)

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I have always felt more sorry for Mallika than Jassi!  Confusedlolzzz.....I guess that's cuz Mallika is the one who lacks so much in her life - parents, true love, nice friends, a good brother!!!!  Yep! I have always felt that she masks her insecurity with egooooo!!!! 

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

Originally posted by KK_lassi

aww Misha!! do u really feel Sorry for.....Mallika?!

but i feel she deserves wht ever she gets..... she has treated everyone too low. She was/is proudy.....and selfish sort. So, i think Jessica , how ever she is and her Armaan relation go on......., is doing decent stuff to Mallika.  Witty Revenges.....

What ever Mallika feels down.....is because she herself is making it feel so. Jessica hasnt used any Ill word....or bhaved Shwred. But Since Mallika lacks a few basic essentials ......like  understanding, positive, hardwork.......so she is herself destroying herself. Jessica is just using those weak points in a simple manner......

Witty? I do not find anything witty about JEssica's revenge.....especially since she needs to be in GM to figure out who insulted her family (or has her selfish side forgotten about her erstwhile plan!!!!!)

And Mallika is extremely hardworking.....she used to be the only one apart from Jassi who worked for the company!!!!! lolzzz

Krangra.....Are we watching the same show????

We are talking about JJKN, here right!!! I just wanted to know.

Mallika extremely hardworking......!!!Confused  Wasn't she the one that hired Pari to so she would spy on Armaan.  Wasnt' she also the one that voted for Armaan to be CEO instead of her brother. (Aryan would have obviously done a better job)

How is she being professional, if she keeps mixing her personal life in GM? 

Well Rome wasn't built in a day.  In time she will get to the bottom of what she needs to get to.  In the mean time....... Malika will learn a lesson or two.

That's true you see it your way, I see it my way!Wink

Thanks

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

Originally posted by KK_lassi

aww Misha!! do u really feel Sorry for.....Mallika?!

but i feel she deserves wht ever she gets..... she has treated everyone too low. She was/is proudy.....and selfish sort. So, i think Jessica , how ever she is and her Armaan relation go on......., is doing decent stuff to Mallika.  Witty Revenges.....

What ever Mallika feels down.....is because she herself is making it feel so. Jessica hasnt used any Ill word....or bhaved Shwred. But Since Mallika lacks a few basic essentials ......like  understanding, positive, hardwork.......so she is herself destroying herself. Jessica is just using those weak points in a simple manner......

Witty? I do not find anything witty about JEssica's revenge.....especially since she needs to be in GM to figure out who insulted her family (or has her selfish side forgotten about her erstwhile plan!!!!!)

And Mallika is extremely hardworking.....she used to be the only one apart from Jassi who worked for the company!!!!! lolzzz

Krangra.....Are we watching the same show????

We are talking about JJKN, here right!!! I just wanted to know.

Mallika extremely hardworking......!!!Confused  Wasn't she the one that hired Pari to so she would spy on Armaan.  Wasnt' she also the one that voted for Armaan to be CEO instead of her brother. (Aryan would have obviously done a better job)

How is she being professional, if she keeps mixing her personal life in GM? 

Well Rome wasn't built in a day.  In time she will get to the bottom of what she needs to get to.  In the mean time....... Malika will learn a lesson or two.

That's true you see it your way, I see it my way!Wink

Thanks

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Krangara and Peaches, both of you!  Are u guys watching the same show as I am???  Look at it my way...yes, look over there....noooo not over there...over there...no...u don't see it...ok good...I thought it was just me.  Wink 

ok, ok, please, don't tell me to get off ur planet. Pinch
Anitaharry Senior Member
Anitaharry
Anitaharry

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys its not that we are justifying or something i mean Jassi could handle Mallika in a better way it was very hurting even for the viewers to see Jassi getting humiliated but what's the point in her dealing with Mallika in the same way she has to take revenge but not in a stupid way that's all i meant and ofcourse mallika deserves to be punished for her evil doings and I agree completely but Jassi is a sweet nice forgiving girl she cant ask Mallika to get clothes from the dry cleaner and turn all her staff against her after all Mallika has to get her work done, anyway now its getting better Jassi is being smart and getting things done in a right way.

And when it comes to Mr. Walia if he dint want any help from Arman, why dint he go to the jail why did he keep quite when Arman took up all the blame on himself and was behind bars for sometime where did his values go then??????????? no one can be rude to a person who does so much to help out people

Go to top