Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: KK_lassi

aww Misha!! do u really feel Sorry for.....Mallika?!

but i feel she deserves wht ever she gets..... she has treated everyone too low. She was/is proudy.....and selfish sort. So, i think Jessica , how ever she is and her Armaan relation go on......., is doing decent stuff to Mallika.  Witty Revenges.....

What ever Mallika feels down.....is because she herself is making it feel so. Jessica hasnt used any Ill word....or bhaved Shwred. But Since Mallika lacks a few basic essentials ......like  understanding, positive, hardwork.......so she is herself destroying herself. Jessica is just using those weak points in a simple manner......

I agree 1000%.

I have to believe that if anyone is feeling sorry for Malika now, they must have missed the episodes where Malika degraded Jassi so much.

Mailka has no respect for her staff.  The way she treated the people at GM and espcially Jassi was horrible.  Yes, Malika was trying to keep Jassi away from Armaan, but she would out right insult her in front of Pari and other staff memebers.  Is that being professional????  If my boss every spoke to me that way in front of another co-worker of mine, that would be my last day and I would let her have it too.

If that's not enough Malika insulted her family and accused her of fraud.

I mean need I say anything more???  Jassi is only human not any super human being that should tolerate Malika's behavior.

If I was Jessica I would be doing the same thing.  What manners have to do with anything?

I do believe that Jassi is still alive with in Jessica.  She's acutally sticking up for her co-workers.  Look how happy they are.  If she was dead set in getting her revenge, then she wouldn't care about them.  She makes sure that they're happy.

Rome wasn't built in a day.  Her change to bring GM back to the top will happen, but it's going to take a while.  In order for GM to change, the people have to start respecting one another and I bet my bottom dollar, Malika will learn her lesson.  Jessica is going to teach her that lesson.

As far as Billu goes, he's a father figure.  Again what does manners have to do with anything?  So what if he doesn't want Armaan's help.  Who the hell is he?  I totally understand his attitude.  His mother just got out of the hospital, his daughter is missing, and he has on money to pay his debt.  Any man with dignity would not want to take help from outsiders and I totally understand that, since my father has imbeded the same values in me.   Again I ask, does that mean that he's disrespectful because that's what he believe in?

Lastly....this is how I expect would happen in the show and I don't see anythign wrong with it.

Just my thoughts...

ummm thumbnail

Jassi is having some fun at Mallika's expense.. and why not. She is justified in teaching Mallika a lesson in return for all the humiliation she caused her.

Picking up clothes from the drycleaner is just a way Jassi can show Mallika what it feels like to be downgraded. Jassi is still handling Mallika much better that how Mallika dealt with her, spitting venom on her day and night for no justifiable reason.

Billu, as I've said before, is irritable and hence irritating, but if that part of his personality is ignored, he is a fine man. He is an integrated, principled, self-made man who values his morals and principles more than anything.

Edited by ummm - 19 years ago
bluelotus thumbnail

The issue here is not Pity for Mallika or whether she deserves it. She deserves much more than that. And I don't feel any pity for her. She gets what she ought to. Thing is that Jassi is not made like that. I don't expect Jassi to do such cheap revenges. She should learn to get back at people with dignity, not with such gimmicks.

And whether He likes Arman's help or not,Billu can refuse politely. No sane human being will behave like that to a man who offers him help at the time of his need. Or is politeness out of fashion now a days?

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KK_lassi

aww Misha!! do u really feel Sorry for.....Mallika?!

but i feel she deserves wht ever she gets..... she has treated everyone too low. She was/is proudy.....and selfish sort. So, i think Jessica , how ever she is and her Armaan relation go on......., is doing decent stuff to Mallika.  Witty Revenges.....

What ever Mallika feels down.....is because she herself is making it feel so. Jessica hasnt used any Ill word....or bhaved Shwred. But Since Mallika lacks a few basic essentials ......like  understanding, positive, hardwork.......so she is herself destroying herself. Jessica is just using those weak points in a simple manner......

Witty? I do not find anything witty about JEssica's revenge.....especially since she needs to be in GM to figure out who insulted her family (or has her selfish side forgotten about her erstwhile plan!!!!!)

And Mallika is extremely hardworking.....she used to be the only one apart from Jassi who worked for the company!!!!! lolzzz

jprasad thumbnail
I found Mallika so funny yesterday and for a change, JJKN was quite entertaining!!  And yes, yesterday I didn't just leave my brains at the doorstep, I left it at the bottom of the stairs. ðŸ˜›
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have always felt more sorry for Mallika than Jassi!  ðŸ˜•lolzzz.....I guess that's cuz Mallika is the one who lacks so much in her life - parents, true love, nice friends, a good brother!!!!  Yep! I have always felt that she masks her insecurity with egooooo!!!! 

peaches thumbnail
Originally posted by: krangara

Witty? I do not find anything witty about JEssica's revenge.....especially since she needs to be in GM to figure out who insulted her family (or has her selfish side forgotten about her erstwhile plan!!!!!)

And Mallika is extremely hardworking.....she used to be the only one apart from Jassi who worked for the company!!!!! lolzzz

Krangra.....Are we watching the same show????

We are talking about JJKN, here right!!! I just wanted to know.

Mallika extremely hardworking......!!!😕  Wasn't she the one that hired Pari to so she would spy on Armaan.  Wasnt' she also the one that voted for Armaan to be CEO instead of her brother. (Aryan would have obviously done a better job)

How is she being professional, if she keeps mixing her personal life in GM? 

Well Rome wasn't built in a day.  In time she will get to the bottom of what she needs to get to.  In the mean time....... Malika will learn a lesson or two.

That's true you see it your way, I see it my way!😉

Thanks

peaches thumbnail
Originally posted by: krangara

Krangra.....Are we watching the same show????

We are talking about JJKN, here right!!! I just wanted to know.

Mallika extremely hardworking......!!!😕  Wasn't she the one that hired Pari to so she would spy on Armaan.  Wasnt' she also the one that voted for Armaan to be CEO instead of her brother. (Aryan would have obviously done a better job)

How is she being professional, if she keeps mixing her personal life in GM? 

Well Rome wasn't built in a day.  In time she will get to the bottom of what she needs to get to.  In the mean time....... Malika will learn a lesson or two.

That's true you see it your way, I see it my way!😉

Thanks

jprasad thumbnail
Krangara and Peaches, both of you!  Are u guys watching the same show as I am???  Look at it my way...yes, look over there....noooo not over there...over there...no...u don't see it...ok good...I thought it was just me.  ðŸ˜‰ 

ok, ok, please, don't tell me to get off ur planet. 😵
Anitaharry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys its not that we are justifying or something i mean Jassi could handle Mallika in a better way it was very hurting even for the viewers to see Jassi getting humiliated but what's the point in her dealing with Mallika in the same way she has to take revenge but not in a stupid way that's all i meant and ofcourse mallika deserves to be punished for her evil doings and I agree completely but Jassi is a sweet nice forgiving girl she cant ask Mallika to get clothes from the dry cleaner and turn all her staff against her after all Mallika has to get her work done, anyway now its getting better Jassi is being smart and getting things done in a right way.

And when it comes to Mr. Walia if he dint want any help from Arman, why dint he go to the jail why did he keep quite when Arman took up all the blame on himself and was behind bars for sometime where did his values go then??????????? no one can be rude to a person who does so much to help out people