Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ushakiran patelswarajgirkaushikaaumshreenidAnku_20nanisindhusathyakatrinalidRosieCstupidestwatchnurulainSwethu.CrazySaRunianmahalaxmikdirk41natzzzAbhiAni-serenity-SNoshinFaayeyM_n_hsectordeepika_fun-Misek-bluedreamz953adi_guptaprem_diwaniprc_fan1Enigmatic_Angelswan20nyctophiliabsingapuryZaYaHolicseelaksMagical_KaSh-Eris--Priya01sallu_loverLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:17/5-Kabir emotes his feelings finally" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Waiting:-) :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
done with the update.

Pheww finally Kabir is lost for Neha and Karan caught him and questions Day Dreaming. So all this 900crore is for a big reason which we really don't know yet.

Shocking precap i'm more concerned abt what happens next?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

M_n_hEnigmatic_Angelseelaks

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
So kabir is mesmerized by neha:-) wow finally!!! I hope we get to know neha is aditi after the precap. The only thing which bothers me is that dint kabir love aditi he is falling for neha in absolutely no time. Thanks dear for the update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Risha95SNoshinEnigmatic_Angelswethasyam08seelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile !!!

Kabir is disturbed by thinking about the close moments he spent with Neha Confused  .. I think the money is not for Kabir himself Ouch .. The way he talks make me think that he is also trying to protect it from ppl who want it for themselvesWink ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

stupidestwatch

Groupbie

stupidestwatch

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I wish we had gotten a CSM maha-episode this Saturday around marriage happening or not happening... whatever! Alas! There's none. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

swethasyam08

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..

today's epi was fabulous..i loved it totally

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.