17/5/2012 Episode Discussion

Posted: 11 years ago
AWWW. 😍

Today was a much needed breather in the midst of all the drama and scheming. I loved watching Krishna and Pintu's relationship make sense again and it felt properly paced and not rushed, as it usually is. These scenes, as Shri and I were discussing in the previous thread were very much necessary to show the discomfort/comfort levels of the two newly weds and how they, in their respective characters are working through this sudden change in their lives.

Today they justified Krishna's discomfort with physical contact and it was nice to see Pintu in tune with this and not pouncing on her but slowly making her comfortable with his touch through casual and understated gestures, from grabbing her pallu to tucking her hair behind her hear and finally having her grab on to his waist when they were on the bike. And Krishna is enjoying it, so it shows that all she needed was a little patience from him on this front. Pintu was a star today so claps for him. 👏

Not only was he patient with her on the romance front, he was also respectful of her job and her duties, he gave her clarity when she couldn't see what to do and this support is going to be instrumental going forward because she sure doesn't have any allies!

I kind of get the feeling that Ganga is resentful of Krishna's independence. I have had this thought for a while but it was reinforced today. There was a sense of one-upmanship I felt, when she declared herself a superior to Krishna on the domestic front. She may be an officer, but I am her husband's mother.

I still have no clue where they are going with Babloo because he seemed disgusted at his mother's condition today, but it could just be that he is jaded with all the melodrama. Can't blame him!

So TTS has started Mission Adarsh Bahu (MAB from now on...isn't it weird that Adarsh Bahu has the same initials as Afsar Bitiya? 😛) and expects Krishna to deal with his papers in the office. Her first clash is ahead of her.

Awww...how cute was that silent bike scene? They were communicating the way they know best and somehow that put Krishna in her comfort zone. Cute. I also liked that he got her hands around his waist but that they loosened at the thought of Ganga. She is driving a wedge between the two love birds, just like she wanted. But Pintu is not willing to let go that easy and I am glad. His lecture was sweet, only I wish he would apply it to himself some time soon.

Pinky is seeing a shrink?! 🤣 That is freaking awesome! Looks like this show has a few surprises left up its sleeve! This could be an interesting redemption if they are planning that, realistic to boot, but if not it could be really funny and entertaining too.
Word with u Sam over Prishna and their post marriage relation, it made sense unlike Yday which was pretty much rushed ... 

I liked today episode for many reasons ... but whooo makers Slow down boss, whats the rush , want to pull the curtains or what 😆... 

well coming to episode , honestly i liked Ganga giving single cup of tea yday itself, was expecting a cute scene btw them and it was shown wat else can be asked for ... 

the way he was sleeping holding on to her pallu and to her hair was child like , utter cuteness ...Though she was pretty hesitant when she was waking him up before but then when he held on to her pallu she was like what trying to free it with out walking him up 🤣 sorry i couldnt help laughing in that cute scene ... then waking him up using her hair, so cute, actually i expected her to put his finger in cup 😆... though the hesitation of her reg this new relation and towards him was pretty much well portrayed by Mitali in the initial stage , loved it , so when he was up though he pretends to be upset , be loves her for waking him in that manner, boy they are cute 
Loved how he asks her if she is on leave for days, before shying to death and writting on paper saying honeymoon and rushing to wash room , leaving a confused gal more confused 😆... the way he was peeing out to see her reaction while she reads it was adorable ... 

So the call ,well placed ... The moment he sees her expression of sadness and uncertainty his small smile vanishes and note it wasnt replaced by over concern but rightly needed concern, and when she tells him reg to office meeting he was the old Pintu, supportive understanding , and who guides her ... loved how he said he is not running away any where , liked that line a lot signifies he is always around her and would never say no when he knows whats right ... 

I liked Saraswatis concern over Ravi going to Pintus house  makes sense , and more imp the manner she asked him to just study the behavior of MIL towards Krishna was something only a parent would say ... 

So Ganga gives her permission but with a condition , 🤔  but the aftermath of condition wasnt good it was rude, but why do i sort of agree with her , that yes she said it in rude manner yet there was a concern for her son or so in her tone or rather for their relation ...not sure 

So out TTS already started challing chal , using Pintu for now :( gosh 

I liked yet was like oh come on why cant she go with him when she was like hesitating to go with him , :)) anyways , loved the scene though and ofcourse the helmets there story is nothing with out that , the manner in which he asked her to wrap her hands around his waist is a slow step in moving their relation of physical closeness further, this boy is beyond adorable ...

Scene which i loved most was when he noticed he fingers slipping he stops right on road and as usual tells her right words which not only brings confidence in her  and a assurance making sure he is always around and with him nothing is going to be wrong , these are small issues which can be handled compared to the ones which she will be handing at work , good scene and move by makers again 

I liked the restlessness in Saraswati , and her worries , so far she never showed her concern or care towards krishnna in open doesnt mean she never cared for her, but now the fear is eating her more ... 

So , Pinky is seeing Shrink 🤣 what a fab move , much needed even for a moment, wasnt expecting this at all , no way but the only thing which bugs me is the word Mental and Psychiatric-treatment   associated with it  

Loved the precap, one shouldnt mess with mothers 
Wowww WOwww What a PRISHNAFULL EPISODE tht2 SO ROMANTIC 😍  . Kinshuk & Mitali .. GOD THESE TWO ARE MAKING ME CRAZY Seriously . Woww what a Sizzling Chemistry they both have . Just 2 Good 😳😍 . OMGG Starting scene was just WOWWW . I was Speechless 2 see that scene . how Romantic it was , the way Pintu sleeps holding her pallu and then pulls her hair in his sleep and the way he holds her pallu . OMGG Thatzz so Romantic 😍 . For a sec I thought He gonna pull Krishna towards him and will make her fall on him but It didn't hapenned . i wish hota 😆😉  . Awww How Cute it was of Pintu 2 write HONEYMOON on a paper .Hhaaa Bholu sharmila sweetu was not able 2 say it 2 Krishna . I lovedd how He says " Ab Afsar ko sab kuch samjhaana padega " awww Sach mein He made me laugh . KM was amazing in this scene 😆 . And the way he sees krishna's reaction chori chori from washroom was 2 2 2 cuteee 😆

SILENT CONVO scene was BEST yaar . Full 3 mins scene with No Dialogues at all  They were just talking through their facial expressions and My god KITALI were so so amazing in this scene . They did excellent job here 👏 . I lovedd lovedd it the way Krishna asks Pintu abt helmets one by one and Pintu answers her , Pure tayaari se aaye the janaab ..Galti ka koi scope hi nahi choda 😉😆 . The way Pintu makes krishna comfortable by putting her hands on his waist  was so sweet . But Tht hand gets released as soon as Krishna remembers about Ganga's words . awww how much i lovedd what Pintu tells to krishna in last . I lovedd it .

Overall very veryyy Cutee and so Romantic and Perfct episode . I lovedd loved it .Watngg for tomm 2 see wheather Krishna will be able 2 be in time in TTS mansion , Also want 2 see Wheateher Pintu gives the file 2 krishna or he will forget it. And Yes THE PRECAP . Oh I seriously loveddd it . how dare Dehati 2 say like that about krishna . I lovedd how Saraswati defended Krishna . I wish krishna would have been there 2 see her Mother fighting for her which she never saw infront of her eyes . I wish someday Saraswati defends Pintu her SIl also in the same way . Would love 2 see it 😃 . Very Excited for tomm .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
@Sam,  i dont think Ganga has problem with Krishna being independent earlier , its more bugging her more since lilke Saraswati rightly pointed out , She is working and not her son , this may be ok with some couples but it would never be ok with parents, so her concern is more over how this would strain Prishnas relation and Pintu  tooo 
I think I need to watch today's episode as I was unable to watch it live today. After reading the takes I feel today was a fun filled episode.
@Sam - Nice analysis on the episode. You covered everything. I was wondering how the CVs are going to redeem from yesterday's awkwardness. I must say that they did an awesome job. They have put both the character of Pintu and Krishna at ease. This being a new household and new relations for Krishna, it kind of makes sense for her to be naturally hesitant. But Pintu was absolutely adorable today. He played the part of a sweet newlywed husband who is loving, caring and most importantly understanding of her situation when she gets called from work and he had to cancel their plans. He is slowly gaining maturity towards their relationship and I must say that I very much liked it. The bike scene was perfect and Pintu was clearly in sync with her emotions to immediately notice her hands getting loose and stop and give her his words of wisdom or may be I should say a little pep talk 😃. Whatever it is, it is much needed for her as it visibly lightened her mood.

Loved the precap where Saraswati is blasting Dihati. I say that it has been long overdue and it is always Saraswati who sushed Chanchal when she spoke her mind. It was refreshing to see Saraswati stand up for her daughter and boy she was like a tigress protecting her cub. The nerve for Dihati to blame Krishna when all along they have been the ones set on ruining Krishna's life and now when table is turned she couldn't take it. I say, serves her right.
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
I take back everything I said yesterday, I stand corrected
Wow what romance, beautiful episode hats off to the writers they have finally deliver.
Wow absolutely fantastic
@Sam

I Seriously must Say that PINTU SINGH WAS STAR TODAY .HATS OFF TO HIM 👏
No Offense...Does it always have to be Pintu or Krishna all the time..Seeing Rubbish Scenes With TTS, Ganga, Bihari, Dihati or Saraswati, Bihari & Dihati Blaming Krishna All the time when there the most responsible to there daughter for her condition. Please Cv's focus on Pinky track for sometime please...
@Mythily

I am sorry 2 say this Mythily but Shivshakti is not a main lead like Kinshuk and Mitali . She is a paralel lead who is just there for storyline . Story can't revolve around her on cost of Prishna / Kitali as The lead pair is Prishna . But I hope they show Pinky falling in love with someone and she too gets a nice track , But For that Prishna can't be sidelined .Again the reason is same that Kinshuk and Mitali are Main leads and not Shivshakti . I understand U and many Shiv fans are watngg for Pinky's track and it will happen but in a sync and whenever the correct and right time will come a/c 2 Ct's . So Will just tell that Itna wait kar liya hai jab toh thoda aur sahi .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago