Aasman Se Aage

DC in todays episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

For the first time since this show started, i saw real emotions on Dc's face. He plays his character to perfection. That is why, as audience we easily see Dc as very commercial, materialistic and a business man (everything that he wants to show us) and nothing more...even though the camera spends so much time around him, we are unable to tap deeper into Dc's personality. He doesn't allow this...

Today's episode where he went to see Sameer in hospital, it was a moment when Dcs guard was down. Real emotions and concern was on his face. And after watching in the hospital and thinking back to times when Dc was usually lost in his thoughts i couldn't help but think that Dc MUST have a past of his own which turned him into the person he is today. 

The scene where Akshat and Meenakshi approach Dc to tell him they would like stay at the hospital, was also interesting. Dc exchanged his concern for their friend but then he put on his glasses (as if he put on his old personality back taking away the emotional side). He told them they must go back because "The show must go on".

On the other hand, it was a relief to see the other jerks in the house being concerned over Sameer and even Karishma. 

Lastly, I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE MORE OF AKSHAT AND MEENAKSHI ..i loved how the camera zoomed in when Meenakshi put her hand over Akshat's  <3 <3 

(ohh and i love the way Dc dresses *sigh*)

Edited by survi035 - 17 May 2012 at 7:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DC in todays episode" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I agree apurva plays dc to perfection I can't think of any other actor playing dc like him

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
DC is a realistic character, and its rooted.. whatever he does he has a reason, we need reasons and we need to achieve some things.. We all are somewhere that in this world...

Apurva does this role to perfection and no one can do it other than him. The role is sharp and tactful.. He runs ASA according to me which is needed and DC rocks Clap

The rest of the character are also intruding , I think even karishma's character is molded as to show how people know the real world of reality TV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1survi035

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.