Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Reality shows equals stress: Ojaswi Oberoi

IANS | May 17, 2012, 05.15PM IST
Reality shows equals stress: Ojaswi Oberoi
Ojaswi Oberoi
Actress Ojaswi Oberoi, who plays the lead in Life Ok's Aasma Se Aagey, takes a dig at reality shows and says such shows up stress levels among participants. 

"I believe people think a lot today. They have become very ambitious. They forget that they have other responsibilities and personal lives. Somewhere they don't realise that they are going in the wrong direction and therefore get stressed," said Ojaswi, who was previously seen in Behenein

In the show, Ojaswi's character Meenakshi is a dreamer and enters a reality show to fulfil her dream. 

She admits she can relate to her character and said: "Meenakshi is a sweet, simple girl. She belongs to a financially weak family. She believes that she can achieve her dream." 

"When I come into the get-up of Meenakshi, I really don't have to act. I am just like Meenakshi. I also dream a lot and believe that when you have faith in your life and in your destiny, you will achieve your dreams," she added. 

The actress is a trained Kathak dancer and has performed worldwide. 

"I have 13 years of experience in Kathak and I enjoy dancing," she told IANS.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanpoo_sadigaagshruthiRsaveeta24asdpsanmolharianjanaswethasyam08soni595shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Reality shows equal stress- Ojaswi" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu...

Reality Shows create lot of Stress. that point is very much true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24swethasyam08

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

Ojaswi is right about the stress of reality shows and we getting to watch it in ASA..

Her dance experience of 13 yrs and performing worldwide is of great help for her role as meenakshi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Tanu!!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

Ojaswi is a classical dancer I knew about it and the reason why she is doing this show is mainly due to that interest and hope that grows in her acting also on the show

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.