SBB:Mittals Visit PV sets

Posted: 11 years ago
There was a small segment of Producer Sumit and Shashi Mittals visiting all 4 sets of their shows ..Diya-Baati , Punarvivah , Mein laxmi... and Kairi

I m updating only the part when Sumeet Mittal visited PV sets πŸ˜ƒ

When he visited the set ,he hugged GC and  greeted KS and Shobha and all others on the set ...KS is like whenever u come to the set ,we feel more motivated πŸ˜ƒ

Then Voiceover says Sumeet is himself directing this show's few episodes 😲😲

Then Sumeet himself starts directing a scene where Aarti is saying something to the family ... Yash too is standing in front of family along with Aarti ... Kidnappers call and Aarti does hello hello ...

Sumeet is directing and telling KS to say double hello πŸ˜†..GC was laughing πŸ˜†

Its wonderful to see the producer of this show taking so much interest in all their shows ..awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
thanks for WU
w8ing for 2nite's episode
From the little shooting shown in this segment ,it looks like before the fight ,we r going to see some more drama and mayb the whole condition drama will b resolved before AarYa goes to meet the kidnapper because in this scene Aarti along with Yash is confronting the whole family when the kidnapper calls  ...😲

I feel the fight sequence was shot beforehand but in the show might come later after the whole drama of this Condition put by Daddy Scindia is resolved 😊
Indeed JO...a super successful PH with shows on top in major channels ...he still comes to mix with his actors and crew.. It must be very motivating for the crew too πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Good to see him  personally involved with his babies(PV's) nurturing πŸ˜†  I always thot he was a writer and a good Producer..did not know he is into direction too..All rounder he is πŸ‘
thanks for sharing , want to see its video specially GC's laugh ...
woowww... this is really motivating...😊
tfs...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the update Jyo 😳
Please somebody post the YT link of it, haven't seen it :-(... me fool saw headlines and skipped the episode, I thought so GC was shown, but wasn't sure...

I liked the way the Producer is taking so much take of their shows their level of commitment towards all their shows.
Thanks for the written update and giving us optimistic words of wisdomπŸ˜ƒ
Well a birdie in another post says that after Yash gets shot Aarti will decide to send Ansh with Dubeys and will herself stay back in Scindia house till Yash recovers fully and then she will decide once Yash is fine ,she too will leave the house 😭...

So this means Daddy Scindia's condition regarding Ansh will not be resolved for now and mayb Yash too will b unaware about it or mayb even if he comes to know in the last minute about the condition ,he will hv no time to talk about it with his father since their main priority will b to save Ansh first

Hmmm this is interesting ..I was expecting this ..Aarti will fulfill her duties as a wife now πŸ‘πŸΌ...So far she was just a mother for Ansh but now she will become a wife for Yash 😳...

Its obvious once Yash is recovered ,he will himself bring Ansh from Dubey's house and will tell his father that he wants both Ansh and Aarti in his life  ..so no worries πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Aarti will do all the patni-seva of Yash now and in the process Yash might develop a emotional bonding with Aarti which we all wanted to see 😳