Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Teri Khair Pe Vaar Diya(Note,19,20 ) 22/1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 111

PRlovMusic

Goldie

PRlovMusic

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Sounds Interesting!!! Khushi shouting 4 Shyam...  Wonder Why???Confused
Update Soon Yaar!!! Dying 2 know what happens next???
Nd yaa exactly how many years later??? Something happened 2 Arnav???

Uff..asking 2 many questions though that's just a prologue..Tongue

Continue soon..or else my questions will just keep increasing!!!LOLTongueWink
Don't 4get 2 PM me..Ur m Buddy aftrall!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF: Teri Khair Pe Vaar Diya(Note,19,20 ) 22/1 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys, the response to the Prologue has been awesome. I hope it wasn't bad..Embarrassed I loved reading your comments..Big smile will reply to them soon..Smile And to everyone who's added me as a buddy, Hug
Here's the first part. Hope you guys like it.. Smile

Part 1.

The Raizadas could not believe their eyes. Khushi was standing in front of them after 3 long years. She had just disappeared from the face of the Earth on that fateful night and had never shown up ever since. And today, she had just stormed into the house, hadn't spared a glance at them and was instead calling out to Shyam?? Shyam? She hardly used to talk to him, they recollected.

Nani had loved Khushi since the day she had set foot in the house. Anjali had considered her as her sister even before she had married Arnav. Manorama mami though had never liked Khushi, phati-saree as she called her; leave alone her own daughter-in-law, but had eventually come to terms with it. Akash had always respected Khushi as a very mature girl way before she had been related to him.

But everything had changed the day Khushi had left. She had just left the city without informing them, her parents or even Arnav. Arnav!! And everyone looked towards him. After all he had been at the receiving end of Khushi's sudden disappearance; it had affected him the most.

Arnav Singh Raizada was shocked, surprised, angry and relieved all at the same time. He never knew one could feel so many emotions all at the same time. But what was more important was that he had felt. Felt something pull at his heart after 3 years. And that something was now standing in front of him. His wife had walked past him, only to call out for her Shyam.

But something was amiss. He looked at her head-to-toe. Just like he had done every single day since she had entered his life. Her clothes. Clothes maketh a man was something ASR had always believed in. And Khushi Kumari Gupta's dressing sense had always irritated him. There was something about the netted kurtis, bright colours, all the golden zari-work, and the most annoying pompoms dangling from her sleeves. He never understood how could someone carry that off and yet look pleasing enough to the eye. And then when she had adorned sarees, first at the photoshoot, then at Diwali and at Payal-Akash's sangeet, she had looked breathtakingly beautiful. His mother, grandmother, sister, hell everyone wore sarees, but he'd never seen someone looking so sexy and appealing. And later he'd figured, it wasn't her clothes. It was her. Khushi Kumari Gupta could make a simple cotton suit look appealing and sexy, enough to drive him crazy.

And today was just the same, she had adorned a plain yellow saree with a tiny piece of cloth, he assumed must be her blouse and she had swept him off his feet. The bindi, sindoor, mangalsutra and wait!! his Ma's kangans, everything was just the same. She hadn't changed a bit. But yet there was something amiss. He kept staring at her for a while and then it struck him.. Her eyes! Her eyes had always captivated his heart. Her eyes spoke volumes. They had always emoted happiness, mischief, pain, hurt, love, longing. He had seen and read every emotion that existed on Earth in her eyes.

But today, they were different. Her eyes were blank. Her ever serene and calm facial features were different, her face muscles were clenched and her body was shaking slightly while her eyes conveyed absolutely nothing. He was brought out of his dreamworld by a gentle hand placed on his shoulder. He knew the touch, it was his Sister.

Anjali Jha had had enough. She had loved Khushi as her own sister way before she became her sister-in-law. She had always known that there was something seriously wrong with Arnav-Khushi's marriage. They had started off by pretending to be a happily married couple and later when she had seen them actually harboring feelings for one another, Khushi had gone missing. No message, no phone-call, no news at all. They had tried searching for her, called up her parents, who were as clueless as them. They had hired the best detectives in the country, but nobody managed to find her. It was as if Khushi had never existed.

Anjali and her Chotte had a painful past. She had seen the transformation of a Chotte to ASR, the ruthless and heartless businessman. It hurt her each day and not a single day had passed without her praying to the Almighty to return her baby brother back. And it seemed like Devi Maiya had granted her her wish. She had sent an angel named Khushi into their lives. She had seen her brother changing. He had begun to feel, laugh and Live.. But like they say, Khushiyon  ko apni hi nazar lag jaati hai. Khushi left them and so did her Chotte. ASR was back again.

She knew she had to stand up for her brother. She had been his mother, his protector and she would not let anyone harm her brother ever again. Even if it meant his own wife. How audacious was this girl. She had left them years ago, drowning them in sorrow and was now standing in their house as if nothing had taken place. Anjali took a step towards Khushi and also towards the greatest truth and betrayal of her life, though unknowingly.

"Khushiji, aap yahaan aise? Aur yeh aap inhe aise kyun bula rahi hain? Baat kya hai Khushiji?

She turned around. She had always loved and respected Anjali for her tender, loving nature. What destiny had written for her was utterly cruel! She could still sense concern in Anjali's voice.

A voice at the back of her head reminded her, Khushi, you are not here to mend all your broken relationships. Just take him back and leave.. Leave before your resolve weakens, before you fall prey to your heart's longing. And she turned around. She hugged Anjali, who was taken aback at first.

"Khushiji??"

And now it was time for some action.

"Anjaliji, aapko aapke sawaalon ke jawaab mil jayenge.. But first tell me where is that coward of your husband. Call him rightaway."

"Khushiji, tameez se baat kijiye. You're talking about my husband."

Khushi had had enough. How blind could this woman be? Her husband had been cheating on her ever since she knew him. He despised her to an extent that he had attempted to kill her. He was a leech who was surviving on her money. And yet this woman  in front of her worshiped him??

"Battameezi par toh hum ab tak utre nahi hai Anjaliji."

And before Anjali could retort back, she heard that sick sugar-coated voice of his dripping with lust for her,
"Arre Khushiji, kya baat hai, aap waapas aa gayi? Aur yeh kya, aap itna shor kyun kar rahi hain?"

Her blood boiled at the sight of him. She could throttle him with her bare hands that very moment. But her husband's words echoed at the back of her head like always, Dil se nahi dimaag se kaam le Khushi !!

"Kahaan hai woh? Tumhari itni himmat?"

He looked at the family members who were looking at him for answers. He turned his eyes to Khushi. Khushiji.. she still looked the same.. More beautiful, if that was even possible. How he wished to make her his!! He had always wished for Khushi to come to him and here she was.. back to him. Only this time, he would not let her go. He would accomplish his long-awaited wish.

"Kya, kis baare mein baat kar rahi hain aap? Humne kya kiya hai bhai??"

Khushi could feel blood pounding through her nerves. This man was disgustingly cheap.
"Jyada bano matt.. Tum achhi tarah se jaante ho hum kiss baare mein baat kar rahein hai.. Abhi issi waqt unhe lauta do."

He could not lose now.. He had to be strong and convincing.. After all this was a masterstroke. He could not let anything ruin it.

"Khushiji, humein waqai mein nahi pata aap kiss baarein mein baat kar rahi hain? Zara khulke batayengi.."

Fine.. if that is what you want, you sick man!

"Hum tumse aakhri baar keh rahe hain, unhe humein lauta do.. Hum ulte pair yahaan se chale jayenge.. Tumne apna vaada toda hoga, lekin hum aaj bhi apne shabdon pe kayam hai.."

Damn! This is getting out of control. No he had to keep the act going..

"Khushiji, kis vaade ki baat kar rahi hain aap?"

"Shyam Manohar Jha, Tumne yahi ganda khel humare saath teen saal pehle bhi khela tha.. Uss waqt hum tumhari baaton mein aa gaye the kyunki tab hum majboor the.. Lekin iss baar, tumne galat socha.. Humari kamzori ko humari majboori mat samajhna.. Hum zameen aasman ek kar denge usse dhoondhne ke liye..

Lekin ek baat yaad rakhna, agar unhe itni si kharonch bhi aayi, toh hum tumhe zinda dafna denge, aur yeh Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ka vaada hai!!"

She had fallen prey to his dirty scheming years back. Only, then it had been her husband, this time it was her son!!

Yay!! done.. Hope you guys liked it!!  And well, more about the past will be revealed later in the story.. Keep reading..Smile 

Those of you who would like to be PMed, please send me a buddy request and I shall PM you when I update next.. Please press the LIKE button and leave your valuable feedback.. Take care and Keep falling in love!!

NOTE: I do not own the characters.. My stories are my fantasies and are based on ideas derived from the show.. My works are only meant for members of IndiaForums and 
are not to be copied to other sites..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
     The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 18 May 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhswati2011mavrick94honeyboney1kk10anitachandavar1burberry07Irenespencer14sunshaeyArshinmegurukhushtwinklegirlarshihydfansukritaa12et_tu_achuxyzw231kp123truth1-1apoorva12sharma5armadgagsydiyachillvarshamaharajshalinikanagucutie13DEE2803..Zahra..TinkJiamyths_vazjoa123Super.womandarkninjamcguinesss0n00smiKeenarapiyushirosalinda92babli0204sahadahasheySweetSophieesmeralda111dorindakatehummi16misakiTRND86kajenvirmanNeeltaraarshi10arshidiya33Cindrella3Asvatijeetegaipkknd_gbdfansmatsukirtiraizadakhusiarnavaeyshaalimmeem17PRlovMusicGlimmerannabanarshigilmorevikadesigirlcpervaizprincess14sivatharshinivrinda16mirnaliniAR-kashhemvbmemories_imseshatreerev4evaAdorableTroublesparikhshiv-gauri4evaN0306beenish248shagun05aaytA.Hajnalekiholosegadpreetiheremehak06fffan123sikhni_deeswarna-kitzdoll-win7zafisamia19Gurmeet4Drashtidazzling_glorypreethiskvarshaKrishnaluv94moon_mineshonagudiaShafooHansaNtinselll-Shilpa-llflowers4uTina2603Pr1yankaIsleOfCapri

s0n00smi

s0n00smi

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
oh my god ... very nice..cliff hanger:)
plz continue... can u plz pm me...
very curious////

Fantasia_junkie

PRlovMusic

Goldie

PRlovMusic

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Lovely SS!!! Khushi's son...So Im guessing Shyam took advantage of Khushi's pregnancy nd laid some conditions or hv u thought of some other twist!???

Uff..I've started rambling again...Guess m questions never end :)
But seriously I would love 2 see Khushi kick Shyam's ass full force!!!

Thank u 4 d awesome update once again!!!

P.S: Edited nd added colors nd life into m text! LOL 

Edited by TanyalovMusic - 20 May 2012 at 3:58am

Fantasia_junkie

Maithly

Goldie

Maithly

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I thnk khushi hav a baby and shyam kidnaped the baby.

Fantasia_junkie

ongongong

IF-Dazzler

ongongong

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Awesome! U r making me insane wid ur suspense!I mean khushi is having a son? She left RM 3 years back?why?how?when?Now where is she living?Why did she come back?What promise she made wid shyam?...Man,this is gonna be damn exciting.

Fantasia_junkie

gilmore

Goldie

gilmore

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
such a goood story line has shaym kidnapped her son sh** of shaym i could kill him plz update soon

Fantasia_junkie

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
son Shocked
creepwaaa yeh tune acha nahi kiya,u kidnapped arhi's son Angry
continue soon

Fantasia_junkie

Post Reply New Post