Jassi is so annoying (Page 3)

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Originally posted by bollyfreak

JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN!!!!!!!!!

i think she is 100% right on taking the revenge! You wouldnt think a sweet person like jassi would want to take revenge but people....they torutred her for like a year and a half there!!! WHAT THE HECK! this is nothing compared to what they really deserve. Go jassi all the way...she rocks.

Agreed. Mallika deserves everything she's getting. She treated Jassi like nothing from day one, she caused pain to her family and Bebe had a heart-attack because of that idiotic plan. So I say "GO JASSI" Clap

Jassi does this with Mallika o.k. understood. She has done bad to her. But her rude behaviour with Purab without any reason proves that she has an organ missing thats brain. I feel bad for Mallika. If i would have been in Mallika's place and my fiance's secy is taking too much of interest in our personal matters i would have behaved in a same way. Sorry guys but i would have taken Jassi as my idol if she had done everything without using Purab and giving Mallika what she deserves professionally rather than getting unprofessional as usual.

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. BUT IM HAVING LOTS OF FUN WATCHING MALLIKA BEING TREATED LIKE THAT. SHE MADE JASSI FEEL LIKE SHE WAS NUTHING. EVEN WHEN JASSI AND MALLIKA WERE EATING LUNCH MALLIKA SAID JASSI WAS A NOBODYAngry. SUCH COMMENTS MAKE PEOPLE ACT A LITTLE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE IN TAKING REVENGE.Embarrassed AND DON'T FORGET, MALLIKA TREATED JASSI MUCH WORSE THAN JASSI COULD EVER DO TO MALLIKA. SHE WANTS MALLIKA TO FEEL THE WAY SHE DID, WHEN SHE DID ALL THE WORK BUT NO ONE TOOK ANY NOTICE OF IT. THEY TOOK JASSI FOR GRANTED. NOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE TAKING FOR GRANTED WHAT MALLIKA IS DOING FOR JASSI.(LIKE RAJ)SHE IS GIVING MALLIKA A DOSE OF HER OWN MEDICINE!!!!!!! Tongue
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. BUT IM HAVING LOTS OF FUN WATCHING MALLIKA BEING TREATED LIKE THAT. SHE MADE JASSI FEEL LIKE SHE WAS NUTHING. EVEN WHEN JASSI AND MALLIKA WERE EATING LUNCH MALLIKA SAID JASSI WAS A NOBODYAngry. SUCH COMMENTS MAKE PEOPLE ACT A LITTLE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE IN TAKING REVENGE.Embarrassed AND DON'T FORGET, MALLIKA TREATED JASSI MUCH WORSE THAN JASSI COULD EVER DO TO MALLIKA. SHE WANTS MALLIKA TO FEEL THE WAY SHE DID, WHEN SHE DID ALL THE WORK BUT NO ONE TOOK ANY NOTICE OF IT. THEY TOOK JASSI FOR GRANTED. NOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE TAKING FOR GRANTED WHAT MALLIKA IS DOING FOR JASSI.(LIKE RAJ)SHE IS GIVING MALLIKA A DOSE OF HER OWN MEDICINE!!!!!!! Tongue

Getting treated like that from Mallika was Jassi's choice. She could have easily got rid of it by staying in Hansmukhi's company where she was given double salary ,a good post and respect. So Jassi called for it.

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krangara

Ok, I feel like ranting more! LOL

Quite frankly, I would side with a slightly grey character like Mallika who doesn't make claims of being superficially ideal......unlike Jassi who claims to be milk-pure (oh yeah!  Nandu, Nandini, and almost everyone believe that she can never go wrong....in Jassi's own words the world has given a dedicated, sincere girl like her so many sorrowss!), but often goes against her principlesss!!!!

Hi Krangara,

I don't really agree with you on this.  Jassi never claimed to be a saint.  She's a human being that feels the same emotions that everyone else does.  She too can get angry, hurt, and sad. 

As a result she wants to teach Malika a good leasson.

It's not like she took a gun out and shot her.  That would be a problem.

What she's doing now is perfectly normal and I see nothing wrong with it.

Just my thoughts....

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlsarah

Originally posted by bollyfreak

JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN!!!!!!!!!

i think she is 100% right on taking the revenge! You wouldnt think a sweet person like jassi would want to take revenge but people....they torutred her for like a year and a half there!!! WHAT THE HECK! this is nothing compared to what they really deserve. Go jassi all the way...she rocks.

i agree with u bollyfreak wat jassi/jessica is doing is absolutely rite Mallika deserves to be punished by jassi/jessica n i loved the way Jassi told Mallika to pick her laundry LOL

I totally agree with you 100%

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smita24

Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

Getting treated like that from Mallika was Jassi's choice. She could have easily got rid of it by staying in Hansmukhi's company where she was given double salary ,a good post and respect. So Jassi called for it.

Well, Mallika not only treated Jassi that way, she also has not respect for everyone else in the company. She just treats her employees like slaves not human beings.  At least Jassi treated everyone there with respect.

How does anyone feel sorry for Malika is totally beyond me.  This lady disrespected her father.  I think what Jessica is doing to Malika is nothing.  If Jessica chose to follow the "eye for an eye" methodlogy to get back at Malika, she would have her fired, arrested, and hurt her family.

I don't see any of that happening.  Jassica is just teaching her good lesson.

If I was Jessica and Malika gave my family so much grief, I would have out right killed her.  That's because they're my life. 

As far as her an Armaan goes, how many times did she quit, only be brought back by Armaan.

Just my thoughts....

sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I think  Mallika deserves such treatment from Jessica....infact a little more would have been better.  People like Mallika do exist in today's society and in order to take revenge with those people, you need to have the power.  That is what Jessica has right now. Money and Power can do anything in today's world. If the same revenge had to be taken by Jassi...poor girl and her family would have been left stranded somewhere near Juhu beach.  The only one thing about Jessica's character is her lack of confidence in the way she talks and carries herself. To me she does not appear to be a dauntless women. She still has some fear, which is so vivid and at times this tries to jeopardise a couple of things that she does.
japdil Groupbie
japdil
japdil

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged

While I agree that Jessica's treatment of Mallika is justified, I do believe Jassi has very narrow field of vision right now.  It seems she is only concentrating on how Mallika and Aryan are reacting and completely ignoring Armaan's reaction. 

I found it very unhuman of her to not react at all to Armaan's suffering.  It seems like he is one of the buystanders in her return to Gulmohr.  I do hope that this will change in the future because it seems like his frienship would be the enlightenment of her in terms of what really happened.

Go to top