krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tina59

right exactly ....if she wanted to take revenge fine but atlest find out first what happened exactly who were resonsible and then how to go abt them and clear her family's name.but this revenge is like a 3 yr old revenge act.....she wants to take revenge for personal reasons and she is so unprofessional atleast she shld give respect to the post mallika is in,vice president c'mon

thats what is annoying

OH YEAH!  Jassi has behaved unprofessionally many a times

Recall when she disclosed the identity of KOHINOOR to the board - she DID NOT do so because she felt guilty about keeping a secret....she did so because she wanted to extract personal revenge on Armaan.....

Or when she cries out all her so-called 'troubles' ( I wonder what troubles she had - she had a lovely family everyone would die for, she had a cool best friend, she had nice friends at office....yet, she was unhappy because a few executives did not like her.....no one is liked by everyone!!! Jassi is just so greedy to want everythinggg!) into Armaan Sir's shoulders.....allthough she knew that he is a cassanova, although she knew that he is engaged (even if Armaan doesn't want to be engaged to Mallika, she has no right to come in between their personal issues!)....so unprofessionallll!!!

OR when she challenges him to make her the CEO because he claimed that she is not trust-worthy!  How dumb!πŸ˜•Funniest part was that she too could not save GM as the CEO! πŸ˜† (and, of course, she is not so trust-worthy!)

I just hate this woman.....😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok, I feel like ranting more! πŸ˜†

Quite frankly, I would side with a slightly grey character like Mallika who doesn't make claims of being superficially ideal......unlike Jassi who claims to be milk-pure (oh yeah!  Nandu, Nandini, and almost everyone believe that she can never go wrong....in Jassi's own words the world has given a dedicated, sincere girl like her so many sorrowss!), but often goes against her principlesss!!!!
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyfreak

JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN!!!!!!!!!

i think she is 100% right on taking the revenge! You wouldnt think a sweet person like jassi would want to take revenge but people....they torutred her for like a year and a half there!!! WHAT THE HECK! this is nothing compared to what they really deserve. Go jassi all the way...she rocks.

i agree with u bollyfreak wat jassi/jessica is doing is absolutely rite Mallika deserves to be punished by jassi/jessica n i loved the way Jassi told Mallika to pick her laundry πŸ˜†

loveneha_r thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peaches

"Good For Jessica....you go girl, do your thing and kick a#$"

hehehehhe!! i totally agree with u peaches!!!πŸ˜ƒ

koolgirl88 thumbnail
ok the revenge thing is going a bit 2 far.. i mean i wud side with jassi but um, somehow i just dont feel pleasure in seeing what jassi is doing.. i feel irritated on the contrary.. im not sure y.. i think dis best explains it:

"GOD! I Wish someone just says, "JESSICA! If you want to order us
around like a slave, you can get out of the company. We do need
you, but not so much that we can tolerate everything you dole out...you
want to get out of GM? FINE! SIgn this termination sheet and you
are oUT" haha, I would love to see Jassi's dumbstruck face.......she
obviously needs GM as much as they need them....πŸ˜†"

whoever rote dis, i think dis is how i feel about it. shes pushing it a bit 2 far.. maybe she shud take it step-by-step and first find out who's the reason for it.. i guess shes positive dat its malika or sumthing..

but i had a question. y is she making it obvious dat shes jassi? eating in canteen, eating with hands, being overly nice 2 bindiya n every1.. when malika finds out shes jassi, she'll just say "o it was so obvious. did u c how she behaved? i knew she cudnt be a high class person! ha it was dis chashmesh churiya after all! i shud hav known! with the way she acted.. she cudnt be a high class person!" jassi shud make malika spend her money and take her out to lunch and all. then later on malika will say "damn i sucked-up 2 dis girl and i actually spent my money for her." this way, malika will actually feel A LOT of  regret. but with jassi's way, she'll just throw her nose in the air and say how jessica obviously had no class or style.... so i think dat her revenge isnt realli working.. malika hated her b4 and still hates her.... if malika liked jassi rite now, then maybe she wud feel shameful for ever juding a person by his/her caste cuz she hated a middle class girl yet befriended the same exact person when she was rich.. wht do u guys think?

Edited by koolgirl88 - 18 years ago
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyfreak

JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN!!!!!!!!!

i think she is 100% right on taking the revenge! You wouldnt think a sweet person like jassi would want to take revenge but people....they torutred her for like a year and a half there!!! WHAT THE HECK! this is nothing compared to what they really deserve. Go jassi all the way...she rocks.

Agreed. Mallika deserves everything she's getting. She treated Jassi like nothing from day one, she caused pain to her family and Bebe had a heart-attack because of that idiotic plan. So I say "GO JASSI" πŸ‘

smita24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deli

Agreed. Mallika deserves everything she's getting. She treated Jassi like nothing from day one, she caused pain to her family and Bebe had a heart-attack because of that idiotic plan. So I say "GO JASSI" πŸ‘

Jassi does this with Mallika o.k. understood. She has done bad to her. But her rude behaviour with Purab without any reason proves that she has an organ missing thats brain. I feel bad for Mallika. If i would have been in Mallika's place and my fiance's secy is taking too much of interest in our personal matters i would have behaved in a same way. Sorry guys but i would have taken Jassi as my idol if she had done everything without using Purab and giving Mallika what she deserves professionally rather than getting unprofessional as usual.

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. BUT IM HAVING LOTS OF FUN WATCHING MALLIKA BEING TREATED LIKE THAT. SHE MADE JASSI FEEL LIKE SHE WAS NUTHING. EVEN WHEN JASSI AND MALLIKA WERE EATING LUNCH MALLIKA SAID JASSI WAS A NOBODY😑. SUCH COMMENTS MAKE PEOPLE ACT A LITTLE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE IN TAKING REVENGE.😳 AND DON'T FORGET, MALLIKA TREATED JASSI MUCH WORSE THAN JASSI COULD EVER DO TO MALLIKA. SHE WANTS MALLIKA TO FEEL THE WAY SHE DID, WHEN SHE DID ALL THE WORK BUT NO ONE TOOK ANY NOTICE OF IT. THEY TOOK JASSI FOR GRANTED. NOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE TAKING FOR GRANTED WHAT MALLIKA IS DOING FOR JASSI.(LIKE RAJ)SHE IS GIVING MALLIKA A DOSE OF HER OWN MEDICINE!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
smita24 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MonicA#1Actress

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. BUT IM HAVING LOTS OF FUN WATCHING MALLIKA BEING TREATED LIKE THAT. SHE MADE JASSI FEEL LIKE SHE WAS NUTHING. EVEN WHEN JASSI AND MALLIKA WERE EATING LUNCH MALLIKA SAID JASSI WAS A NOBODY😑. SUCH COMMENTS MAKE PEOPLE ACT A LITTLE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE IN TAKING REVENGE.😳 AND DON'T FORGET, MALLIKA TREATED JASSI MUCH WORSE THAN JASSI COULD EVER DO TO MALLIKA. SHE WANTS MALLIKA TO FEEL THE WAY SHE DID, WHEN SHE DID ALL THE WORK BUT NO ONE TOOK ANY NOTICE OF IT. THEY TOOK JASSI FOR GRANTED. NOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE TAKING FOR GRANTED WHAT MALLIKA IS DOING FOR JASSI.(LIKE RAJ)SHE IS GIVING MALLIKA A DOSE OF HER OWN MEDICINE!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

Getting treated like that from Mallika was Jassi's choice. She could have easily got rid of it by staying in Hansmukhi's company where she was given double salary ,a good post and respect. So Jassi called for it.

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: krangara

Ok, I feel like ranting more! πŸ˜†

Quite frankly, I would side with a slightly grey character like Mallika who doesn't make claims of being superficially ideal......unlike Jassi who claims to be milk-pure (oh yeah!  Nandu, Nandini, and almost everyone believe that she can never go wrong....in Jassi's own words the world has given a dedicated, sincere girl like her so many sorrowss!), but often goes against her principlesss!!!!

Hi Krangara,

I don't really agree with you on this.  Jassi never claimed to be a saint.  She's a human being that feels the same emotions that everyone else does.  She too can get angry, hurt, and sad. 

As a result she wants to teach Malika a good leasson.

It's not like she took a gun out and shot her.  That would be a problem.

What she's doing now is perfectly normal and I see nothing wrong with it.

Just my thoughts....