Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC : *Happy Birthday Harshad* (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
sam..thats wat matters the most now...
will sia ever realise thats its his way of loving her...
he put all he had got back on stake...just to make sure she is happy...

and good evening silk ben!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC : *Happy Birthday Harshad* (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Vandy... here is the thing...I actually loved how they have showed Sia... I would expecct the girl to do just this and nothing less! I dont see her seeing his love yet... Now in future when she starts interacting with him again... like he helping her build her confidence, or at the ashram.. she is going to start seeing Raghva in the totally different way! That is when she is going to start thinking abt him... I am glad CVs never showed what sia thinks abt raghav till now... but now things are different and Sia is going to see them differently!

Then at the end she will get to know that he did infact love her... and that is when she is goign to see the difference between Raghav and Viraj and thier love! and that is when she will realise that love is all abt giving and not demanding! And she will fall in love with raghav

But then the question remains... will the cvs show all this... or will they just cut it and make viraj win some battleDead

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Ever since the last two episodes.. I am walking around with a void in me... imagine if Raghav were real... what would I doLOL

You are not alone my friend...the same thing is happening with me !!Ouch and with this episode...I seriously dont understand what's wrong with Viraaj !! I so want to kill him now...okay I know yesterday I wanted to kill Sia and Gayatri and today I want to kill Viraaj...ohh how can I forget to add sundar in my list !!! I know his reason...and someone must be thinking that he has a right to do that...but still when he know that Raghav can Handle Viraaj so then why he is hiding all this???? for some reasons I'm hating this serial !!! 

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Vandy... here is the thing...I actually loved how they have showed Sia... I would expecct the girl to do just this and nothing less! I dont see her seeing his love yet... Now in future when she starts interacting with him again... like he helping her build her confidence, or at the ashram.. she is going to start seeing Raghva in the totally different way! That is when she is going to start thinking abt him... I am glad CVs never showed what sia thinks abt raghav till now... but now things are different and Sia is going to see them differently!

Then at the end she will get to know that he did infact love her... and that is when she is goign to see the difference between Raghav and Viraj and thier love! and that is when she will realise that love is all abt giving and not demanding! And she will fall in love with raghav

But then the question remains... will the cvs show all this... or will they just cut it and make viraj win some battleDead

Well its better if we dont expect anything from CVs this time...and again i agree with you...they have shown sia doing a right thing...for here, after going with all that trauma, she somewhat hates man...see there was Viraaj in her life who made her life like a hell, and then that uncle who tried to rape her...so basically she hates man and can not fall in love with Raghav that easily. But what my point is, why she cant see that love in Raghav's eyes???? Why cant she see what her words have done to Raghav? Why cant she see tears in raghav's eyes, even when he is smiling?? Whyyy????
True, she has gone with so much but cant she figured it out that how much hurt Raghav is? She has all right to act in that way...but still i'm not getting her point !!Confused

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
And like I already mentioned in my yesterday's post...Viraaj would be changing sia's letter !!! He actually did that !!! And I hate him more now !!!! God !!! this all is just so damn pathetic !!!!! My poor Raghav...he was crying so badly !!!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

fingers crossed sam...
logically speaking...the story should move forward on these lines...

but thenSleepySleepySleepy

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

And like I already mentioned in my yesterday's post...Viraaj would be changing sia's letter !!! He actually did that !!! And I hate him more now !!!! God !!! this all is just so damn pathetic !!!!! My poor Raghav...he was crying so badly !!!
alina...letter would be changed...we all knew that...
but wat if raghav gets hold of the actual letter...

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
4 days in a row and this guy keeps making me speechless every single day!

I keep thinking oh tomorrow I will get back my words.. i will be able to write something... but no.. another episode and I am all lost! Not knowing what to say ...how to say...

I wuold better leave the last 4 episodes as they are ...without trying to put them in words!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top