vandyyy dii where is pics HC birthday cake sriti and yash ?? 🤗
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
❤️ Kya kahoon eh pyaar sa chehre ko ❤️

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vandy diii kahan gayab hai ab monday se mat karna jaldii karooo complete uploading pics 😒 kab karein ge uploading pics  epi caps 10th , 11th , 13th , 14th ,15th ,16th ,17th , 18th raghav-sia baby krish pics😭 and 17th may HC bday SBS 😔
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so after watching today's episode I think Ragahv had a girl in past !! and his past was really bad...that could easily be seen in his eyes...Raghav is always giving everyone advice to be strong...and he himself act like one but in real he is not...and he was scared or was respecting that old lady(who slapped him) so was in a hurry to drop Krish at his home...I thought they lived together but phir mujhy yaad aya...they have shown him sleeping on footpath...maybe that old lady is his mother and he have left his house!!! Awww poor soul !!! Edited by -Alina- - 11 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
So Harshad's birthday is over now so what , you guys again went in hibernation??? lolxxx...okay i know I came at wrong time !! everyone must be sleeping or in a process to do so !! lolxxx

In today's episode...Raghav's new side was there...for the first time I saw Raghav speaking in loud tone with Krish...and krish hiding behind Sia...lolxx he looked cute !!!
--Anum-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

So Harshad's birthday is over now so what , you guys again went in hibernation??? lolxxx...okay i know I came at wrong time !! everyone must be sleeping or in a process to do so !! lolxxx

In today's episode...Raghav's new side was there...for the first time I saw Raghav speaking in loud tone with Krish...and krish hiding behind Sia...lolxx he looked cute !!!

-Alina- thumbnail
Hey Anum Welcome to the HCFC !!!🤗

And I know it will take a time to get to know things over here !! but you know I'm always open for help !! (and evreyone here too)

God Bless Harshad !!

P.S there are some HCFC rules on 1st page do check it(last post of the page mein)