Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatty Acid thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey,

wow, there really is a rift amongst anurag and bajaj fans.

any votes for me being a successful diplomat?

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JESSE you are not a diplomat. I know u r anu fan. A true Bajajian never says anything nice about anurag.

But this is the only topic by you that I like.

Yes the HUNCH. Sooo weird it looks. I agree it isn't his fault that he has hunch but mariam we are just stating what we see on screen. We aren't saying suzane is dumb or rude, coz we haven't met him. But it's true he is HUNCHBACK and that we can see on screen so we are saying the truth.

Man his body shape is weird- uff and his mannerisms so feminine.
mariam 4 u thumbnail

tulip u said that we just state what we see on screen (but i think writing about his body shape is just sick).

u know what bajaj,s teeth(RONIT ROY) is just like the ghost,s teeth soooo weird and his nail ohh my god just like whitch(ohhhhh my god)

Fatty Acid thumbnail

hey tulip,

sweet heart, i was being sarcastic when i said any votes for a diplomat...but nevermind, its not a joke, if you have to explain it i suppose.

as for "you are an anu fan", i'd like to respond by saying i am both a fan of the actors who play anurag and ronit, i think both of them play their respective roles very well.

obviously, cezzanne is doing something, for making you feel the way you do about him...but if you think you can't be an anu fan and be a true bajaj fan, that's your opinion and i respect you for that...however, i think you can be fans of both actors.

anyways, take care.

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariam 4 u

tulip u said that we just state what we see on screen (but i think writing about his body shape is just sick).

u know what bajaj,s teeth(RONIT ROY) is just like the ghost,s teeth soooo weird and his nail ohh my god just like whitch(ohhhhh my god)

Hey mariam u do know that a witch is a Female..... my Ronit  is a Complete man..... UNLIKE SISSY ANURAG....... Look We cant help it if he has a Hunch back.. We r juz lettin u know bout it... n u r free 2 say anythin bout ronit coz no one is stoppin u.....

And I DONT BELIEVE I M SAYIN THIS BUT i dont think Anurag is Fat or not well built.... He is Pretty gud lookin.... BUT HIS CHEST HAIR IS TOTALLY YUKKKKKKK
Ayush thumbnail

My goodness wht r u guys doing..??? C'mon stop all this yaar...... Mariam's messages r required 2 b moderated...... she is d limit....... Waise Mariam u talk abt nails...... didnt u see Anurag's hands n nails....when he was shown holding Prem2's photo and crying...(as usual) (before going 2 malaysia)...... they were huh!! yuckkkkk.....shukkkk...... wackkkkkk.... ..

So guys see if we continue like this......it'll keep going on...so v better stop.

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lololol..ayush..that is soooo true.... even though m n anurag fan i completely agree wid u for once... πŸ˜†..i did see his nails and his hands when he was seeing prem 2 's photgraph...my god they r really very ugly... they look like d hands of a 200 yr old man...πŸ€”...n ya mariam is required to control her emotions ..they seem to pour out tremendously whneva she sees sumthn written aginst anurag...πŸ˜†
Ayush thumbnail
Well aashi u r really a buddy yaar...... n ofcrs d best anu fan...hehe..
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
itna jhagda karna buri baat hai .... meri baat mano aur ek BABA ke paas jakar apna ilaz karao
mariam 4 u thumbnail

ilaz ki zaroorat to waisay bajaj fans ko bhi hai,

and by the way asshi and ayush i don,t think anurag,s hand is like 200 years old man(its your opinion and i don,t agree with u)and i think everyone has right to express his or her feeling and i don,t mind this but when bajaj fans r crossing their limits then i write anything purely against ronit.

and if this continue i can,t stop myselfy to write against ronit😑

and ronit fan i know whitch is for female thats why i used this word bcoz ronit,s nail look like whitch if u don,t like the word whitch then i can say like ghost its o.k?