Fatty Acid thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

for those of you who are wondering why i have four posts..this will be my last post for a long time, my summer semester is startingsoon, and i won't be able to entertain my sorry derriere as much as i wish too.

my question is (and this is mainly to get bajaj and anurag fans at each other again)

Is anurag fat looking or muscular looking...when i first saw him, i thought he was fat...not obese, but like not skinny either, when i see bajaj he seems muscular.

is this just me...i wear glasses, and i have refused to get a new prescription even though my doctor has asked me a millions times to do so.

so i don't know, i think i might be blind, and see things differently, but please respond.

my personal opinion, is anurag is not built, he might be big-boned or something....i think in one scene they showed his upper body without a shirt, but i didn't look at him closely enough, more so, because i was concentrating on his chest hair, so curly and hairy...but i'm sure others noticed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol...even though i m an anurag fan.. i jus dun feel like gettin mad at you jessie....😆..cuz u r sooooo funny.... all thru out dis post i was jus laffing...i must say u hav a gud sense of humour!!!

hmmm..u hav a point there... actually he isnt well built as u call it... but he isnt so fat either... his built is such that he looks hefty... but still he's dam cuuute... n its actually becuz of his thick suits that make him look even more burly....

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
you know what...if you are talking about Cezzane...the actor who plays Anurag then he's not at all well-built...sorry it's not for offense...4-5 months ago there was a report that some mad fans of his had torn off his shirt @ the airport and he'd to come out bare-chested.....and it was pretty much an embarrasing sight....😆😆
Ayush thumbnail
HEhehehehehehehehehe 😃 Ronitfan well said.
drone_fan thumbnail

yeh i've sin some scenes in kasuati that i wish i hadnt .....🤢...ur right bout the chest hairs!lol😆

but is u luk closely.....dont u think he has a hunch-back?

mariam 4 u thumbnail

hello everyone,

i think u shouldn,t give comments on cezanne like this bcoz HE IS NOT CREATOR OF HIS OWNSELF BUT GOD HAS MADE VERY THING SO WHY R U WRITING SUCH THINGS😡 AND I THINK MANSI SHOULD SEE HERE(bcoz when i wrie something against ronit u all bajaj fan(specially mansi) blaming me no and start saying "no comments on actor" i can also point out many thing on ronit but i don,t want this bcoz in this way.

ANYWAYS CEZANNE LOOKS GOOD AND CUTE IN EVERY SITUATION AND IN EVERY SUIT.

bajaj_fan thumbnail

NO HE DONT.

as we cav all see bajju is way better than that hunchback cezanne (anurag). He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crap!!!

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

mariam....cmon ya!! this is just time pass! we're sorry if we hurt ur sentiments ohk...say wat u think of bajaj in this topic we're not goin to stop u ya!

but i have to say bajaj has a rockin body!! he's soooo well built!!! 

mariam 4 u thumbnail
bajaj fan shut up.(and by the i am telling u last time shut your mouth u coundn,t say anything wrong about my cezanne(i can also write sooooooooooooooooooooooo many thing against ronit lekin mein sirf mansi ki wajah se chup hoon kyon k us ne kaha tha k hum mein se koi bhi personally actor ko nahin charater ko bora bhala kehte hain but u people are crossing your limits(mansi should see this)and if u don,t stop writing such a sick thing then i can,t stop myself to write very very true things about ronit MIND U OR NOT😡
mariam 4 u thumbnail

ACTUALLY I WANT TO WRITE

"BY THE WAY*"

IN THE FIRST LINE.(I FORGOT TO WRITE IT SO DON,T GET CONFUSED)