Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

.A.l.i.a.

IF-Dazzler

.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

a Short OS kept pop-up in my mid while I was studying ..

I couldn't prevent my self from writing it ..LOL

====

{ -As you Are- }

She entered their room with, with a cup of milk on her hand for him .. she didn't find him in the room , and she knew that he was in the pool side .. she moved toward the pool side..

He was working in his laptop , and when he saw her, he ignored the laptop and focused his geyes on her ..

"Khushi .. come her "

She moved toward him and gave him the milk cup .. Arnav frowned and said: " is it necessary Khushi ?!"

Khushi mannered a firmly tone : "Of course .. and no argument"

When he saw her move away from him, Arnav put the cup in the table and held her hand and made her sits in his lap .. her face few inches away from his .. he was about to kiss her when she pulled back her face ..

" first, you should drink the milk" .. Arnav looked at her disappointed and then he picked the milk cup and drunk it all at once..

With her soft fingers , she wipe the drop of milk that was in the corner of his lip .. she looked in his deep brown eyes which was full of love .. she couldn't resist looking in his beautiful eyes .. it make her feel that there is someone love her & willing to do anything for her..

she leaned and close the distance between their faces, and she kissed him gently, he immediately reacted with her kiss and the gentle kiss became a passionate kiss.. After the Kiss .. Khushi rested her head in his shoulder ..

Khushi: " Arnav "

Arnav: " hmmm"

Khushi: "Can I tell you something ?! "

Arnav: "Of course Khushi, what you want to say"

Khushi: " I want to say that ... that ... I miss my Laad Governor!"

Arnav look at her surprised: "What?!"

Khushi: " ha .. I miss him very much .."

Arnav: " you have another Laad Governor other than me?!"

Khushi: " no .. I just have one Laad Governor" she smiled tightened her hold in him..

Arnav put his hand around her ..and hugged her.. : " so .. How you miss me Khushi .. I'm here .. with you!"

Khushi pulled her head from his shoulder and look at him..

Khushi: " Arnav ji .. you have changed a lot .. I feel you are not you"

Arnav: " Khushi .. I don't understand ..You don't like my behavior with you Khushi !"

Khushi cupped his face " no noo Arnav ji .. no girl will not like her husband to treat her as you treat me .. the last month was the best period of my life ,, it was as a dream , even in my dream I didn't imagine that some one will love me and care about me as you did "

Her eyes sparkled with tears & She Kissed his forehead and continue : " but I feel that you are not you .. there is something prevent you from acting as you want to .. and I know what this thing !"

She paused for few seconds and continued "you still feel remorse from what happens ?! you still feel bad about misunderstanding me .. and you feel that you should do whatever I want to recover that  , right "

Arnav look at her sparkled eyes and he take her in his embrace: " I don't know Khushi .. maybe .. but what I know , that I love so much that I would do anything to make you happy!.. and I'm happy with myself now.. "

Khushi: "I love you too .. more than anyone else .. but Arnav ji .. please don't change yourself , and don't make your remorse prevent you from acting as you want .. The past is past, we are in today .. and I don't want anything from past effect our relationship !"

Arnav: " Khushi .. you don't like me now?"

Khushi hit Arnav chest lightly: " I told you .. no girl will not like her husband treat her like what you treat me.. but I feel my happiness incomplete when I know that you are try your best to please me even if you want something else .. "

She continue : " for example, when I bring the milk to you .. if you act as what you want and as my Laad Governor would act , you will argue with me , you will refuse , you will do what you want and you will not yield to me so easily"

Arnav let her go of his embrace and look at her with a hidden smile : " So you want me to urge with you and didn't do what you want me to do "

Khushi with a wide smile  : " exactly .. I want you to do whatever you want ... but I will make you do what I want in my own way " she said and rise her head up with full pride confidence ..

Arnav grin : " You are crazy Khushi .. you like to tortured yourself "

Khushi: " no , this will not tortured me .. in fact this will be fun .." she said excitingly

Arnav open his eyes and rise his left barrow : " Fun?! .. " and he laugh ..

Arnav: " So you want me to back your Laad Governor , that shout at you, hurt you, insult you, and opinionated you ?! "

Khushi immediately open her eyes and said: " nooo"

Then she smile and said softly: " no.. not that what I mean .. You told me that you were in love with me before what happens in Jiji Shadi , right ?"

Arnav: "yes ?"

Khushi: " Ok .. think about what if the misunderstanding between us didn't happens .. how will you behave and treat me,, how our life would be like..?!"

Arnav think about what she said .. really if they married without the Misunderstanding , their life will be different .. their life will be full of cute urges & fun challenges .. he will be angry to her one moment, and he will care about her the other moment .. etc

Khushi interrupt his thought: "What you think about now .. that what I want ! .. Arnav ji .. I'm sure , I will be also happy if our life became like what you now imagine it .. I know you will love me, you will care about me, and you will be As you are .. no need to change yourself .. I love you As You Are Arnav .."

Arnav felt that he want to dip her in him .. he know she loves him very much that she forgave him for what he did to her .. but today he realized that she cares about him, more than she cares about her self .. she think about him, before she think about herself .. she even enjoying his Defects .. !

Khushi: "Arnav ji .. I even miss your "What da "" she giggled ..

Arnav couldn't help but laugh .. and hug her tightly ..

Arnav smirked : "But  I'm afraid that You will regret what you request Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!"

Khushi: " I will Never do.. Laad Governor "..

He stood and picked her in his arms..

Arnav with a smirk: "so, let's start from now " ..and  he moved with her toward their room with his eyes fixed on her , promising and threading  her in the same time ..

And the rest up to your imagination Embarrassed..

======

Sorry for the mistakes .. I wrote it quicklyLOL..

and I hope you like it ..

your like & comment mean a lot for me Wink..

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 28 December 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieslaila889Meenu7617rithuparnaiheartARNAVva20171sweety3773abbyy8moononskyZehra28meeeshsushmithabestfrndz4everurs_anamikasiva_arshisuganya91mehak55ankita_bsreetjritumMcAwesomnessdevasahayamPreenaRakarshilover75NavjotSmalaxmimalar3Purple-rosemanasisharmaji600confusion2ArnavKiKhushixyzw231aryacutelollipop143Vampstwinkle662farhacassimlilkrup4udknalamaryk_09aanchu19taklima_naj_Janki_chandarani1glamourbirdrandom94craziefanrosalinda92mysticmanthriHunnybunny3saj111kammy63day_lilyinluvwivARHIchahat128os112801Arnav_KhushifanDiaphanousmeghapriyanka-stigma-sarun.lovetitanichomelesseroniHarshi.IPKtokyoSaRun_31sushiFrozen_Anaarshifan91nikshJazzyMohdLovely_Bajwa_XBosyXdimple288RandomGirlsherbetakurmapu...Penknife...TaujooMadihashagun-rocks-Siaa-prabha75arniepervaizViviannmysterygirl123gom3090sulochana90MissNadiaGlimmerroohi_loveNikhi.Rozy77hemvbholic_fansaavan_lovervikadesigirlKaShCrazyAneesasparikhdmg123SaJanLuv14happybrarArhi_2205pree2605swetha_charhi101zaniaxarhilover55Charmz_58ITS_LEENAsun_shine_girlhoopoepurplekiddevishreeipkknd-fanachu_arshiVasantiLadAbiLuvsArshi-PariKCvandana1965basbsruthick..Enchantress..ShikhaKhushistar_fan1samia19chandana.sdivvkbhaktiiiHot.Pink.Heelszafismitarmeniranjana00mrk-1sanu3108ShiningStar18debby_11rocking meenuSenorita Sanaya.Jiya.flowers4uHansaNtinsel-Xpress--Mrinalini-LaxshaLOVEArshikeenu_kkrukuswasthikaLyssaPieNewbiesoapfanKeerthuKiarshijas0308aartipartyykuts..Divya..pup03nishu_shornaArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkchavvi16dobrevagasmsprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS | As you are }" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roohi_love

Goldie

roohi_love

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Sweet!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayeesha123.A.l.i.a.

arhi__4ever

Goldie

arhi__4ever

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
wonderful update

awesome 

Loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.A.l.i.a.

KeerthuKiarshi

IF-Sizzlerz

KeerthuKiarshi

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
NICE UPDATEWink

.A.l.i.a.

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
this is awesome. i love how khushi doesn't want him to change. Big smile

.A.l.i.a.

arhilover55

IF-Dazzler

arhilover55

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
aww loved it..cute os

.A.l.i.a.

purplekid

IF-Dazzler

purplekid

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Very nice! Please write more!

.A.l.i.a.

SaJanLuv14

IF-Dazzler

SaJanLuv14

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Completely adorable~!

.A.l.i.a.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.