Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

ego overpowering yuvi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_FATIMA_

_FATIMA_

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
guyz
 As we know that yuvi's ego is the main reason for the differences between him and suvreen. I wonder what is he trying to prove to ria? I mean he is scered that ria will think that he likes suvreen but why can't he just agree to it or just stop annoying her and getting in her way.
I dunno the reason why he is concerned about what ria thinks because as we all know yuvi is not affected by any girl then why care about ria?
he really needs to get over the big male ego and grow up. 
Anyways the precap is scary, i think we have more of yuvi torturing suvreen tomoz.
share you veiws!!
XX
fatz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ego overpowering yuvi" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meeryy

Goldie

meeryy

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i sware, i dont know what's happening...? yuvi was annoying this week!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.