Fatty Acid thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well, i hope i got your attention, by using a sly dirty way of getting more responses...anyhow...i have another question...what scene did anurag and bajaj look the sexiest?

for bajaj i have to say, it was that time, when he found out anurag was alive and prerna kept that a secret from him, he was in his hotel, with that white silky shirt on...phew...it made me want to fulfill my biological role that very moment.

for anurag...he doesn't look good in that traditional dress, that looks like a skirt...he looks silly...but he looks sexy when he is very well groomed (it seems i'm talking about my dog), and dark longish black hair....i think he's so cute unti he cries, and his nostrils frail out, and it seems like you can shove the whole world inside...its like stop...you can get wrinkles by making sad faces, it uses way too many mucles in your face.

prerna looks the sexiest when she is wearing a red saree...and when she used to be with prem1 and anurag..the time she ate some sweets i think they were galamjamnoon from the fridge, and anurag spots her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatty Acid thumbnail

oh my,

how could i have forgotten to add kamolika, the lady gets younger as time goes by...list when she looked the sexiest also please.

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

according to me, bajaj looks the sexiest..when (before the leap) he goes  to leave prerna when she's goin wid anurag to fulfill HER biological role...😆... to save sneha... its nite time n bajaj is standing next to his car in a purple satin shirt.... then prerna hugs him n promises that she'll be bak... gosh ..bajaj looked soo very hott that time..his hair flying due to the strong breeze and his amazin blue eyes just perfectly complimented his shirt and added to his sexy look!!

anurag is toh neways so cute... but i think he looks reallly cute n sexy when (this was a looong time back) he tells prerna to close her eyes n then he soflty kisses her on the cheek... i think they both are in white... oh onu looks sooooooooooo cute that time..... they show this scene quite a lot of times when those filmy songs about anurags n prernas past are played...

prerna i feel looked the sexiest during her engagement wid bajaj... she's wearing a green saree.. n she's tied her hair in bun.. she looked really pretty n i feel she's never really looked so pretty ever...

uh komolika is a difficult one..she's toh forever concentrtaing on her looks n ways to look yunger even after 20 yrs and 3 marriages!!..i felt she looked gud when (after the leap) she 's in a mall and prerna spots her in a white coat and trousers... she looked smart in that outfit n d hairstyle also suits her....

well this was my opinion... i wunder how many of u'll agree...😆

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

For me Bajaj has been looking sexier with every passing episode....haaaye meri to jaan nikal jaati hai use dekh kar But if i were to select only 1...then during his 1st marrige with Prerna. He looked oh-so-hot in that navy sherwani n white pheta

And Anurag... well.... lemme see...lemme see... lets think...........NO COMMENTS😆

mariam 4 u thumbnail

anurag looks cutest in every scene but when he wore black dress after the 8 years leap and was sitting in the airport where sneha was also sitting and they both set their hai.(looks cutest so shweeeeeeeeeeet😊)and

bajaj i don,t know bcoz when ever he came i change the channel or see the other character i mean i never noticed him bcoz i couldn,t tolerate him uffffffff.🤢

mariam 4 u thumbnail
EVERYTIME ANURAG AND PRERNA LOOK SEXIEST WHEN THEY CAME TOGETHER AND IN THEIR ROMANTIC SCENE THEY ARE JUST SIMPLY THE BEST👏
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ronit looked the sexiest when he found out Anurag is alive and prerna did not tell him bout it... and he goes home and starts drinking in front of prernas painting and prerna comes home and and says that she was about 2 tell him but she did not want anything 2 happen 2 their relationship but bajaj turns behind and goes 2 his room and takes of his tie and sits on the bed in his Sexy style... i juz luv him
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

RONIT AS BAJAJ IS ALWAYS LOOKING SEXY IN WHATEVER HE WEARS...IN EVERY SCENE HE IS WITH PRERNA.ESPECIALLY THAT SCENE MENTIONED BY AASHI N ALSO IN THAT SCENE WHEN HE COMES TO KNOW OF PRERNA HAVING CONCIEVED KASAK. N THE CARE HE TAKES OF HER.....

ANURAG LOOKED NICE WHEN HE HAD COME BACK FROM OVERSEAS AFTER THE LEAP....BUT HAS THE SAME ROUTINE SCENES NOW...

I DON'T THINK THAT KOMOLIKA LOOKS OR LOOKED SEXY...NO ONE IS SEXY IN SUCH A HEAVY DUTY MAKE UP...IT'S PITS...

sabiya_loveronu thumbnail

all the time ronit look sexiest

ilovepaul thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I LIKE PRERNA IN SAREES WITHOUT HER TOP COVERING HER WHOLE NECK.  WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST WEAR NORMAL SAREE TOPS.  I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THE TOPS WRAP AROUND HER NECK!

SHE'D LOOK SO GOOD IN REGULAR TOPS AND A SAREE!  (I LOVE ANY SCENE THAT ANURAG IS IN, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE'S DREAMING OF PRERNA...WISH IT WERE ME IN HIS THOUGHTS!)😳