Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ya same as imz and me thinks but she is not admitting !! thts pissing me off now !!!
jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys you need to see from her side! i'm upset and so is she with what immi has done! and you guys know how sensitive di is to all this, she really doesn't like it at all!
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow janni u making it out like im a bully who goes around beating ppl up naa i beat that guy up cuz he swore at ma mum if sum1 swore at ur mum what would u jus stand der an cry na i would knock him out i didn't do nothing wrong so stop makin it out im a bully the guy i hit was da bully well he tried to be until i stopped him u no what i need to go calm down ya taking da piss jus like pari fuk this shit ya making it out like im a dik raf dude hope u ubderstood y i beat da guy up
Extinct thumbnail
now look jani not only u and pari i was also angry abt it tht imz did it agn and we did wht we needed to do as an frnd said him thts its not right but at the end of the day its upto him !! and the way he is saying the matter i would hv done the same if i was in his place !! but still imz i would say its not right and its dangerous lots of things can happen just learn to control ur anger dude !! just don't gv tht person a chance to say it as far as i knw nobody starts swearing wiv parents so bfr it starts leave the place !! now i am saying is if pari is pissed off at imz thn she should say it and finish the matter thts it !! she is confusing us !!Edited by .....Rafid..... - 11 years ago
jpatel thumbnail
immi, i understand completely okay! i just said i am upset with what you've done, not that what you've done is completely wrong! it's just that i think violence and stuff like that upsets zunni di so thats why she is pissed off, but i agree, di if you are pissed off please tell us so we can work this out, please don't hide anything from us, we're like your family, no?
Extinct thumbnail
absolutely jani she better clear this out
so how r u janipoo ?? and did u accept my testimonial ?? :)
jpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Rafid...

absolutely jani she better clear this out
so how r u janipoo ?? and did u accept my testimonial ?? :)

yeah i just hope everything is okay with her. she might also be a bit emotional because of her rista, who knows??

and i'm okay my rafipoo! just made this!:

do you like it?? :) 
and what testimonial? I didn't get one!

and ooo look your SRK is being a naughty guy!!

Extinct thumbnail
yea saw tht jani since srk is an celebs they r pulling the matter like hell i am sure he haven't done all the things stupid repoters is saying !!

go to ur dashboard and see if their is an testimonial or not :)

and awesome siggy ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by .....Rafid..... - 11 years ago
jpatel thumbnail
aww rafipoo just saw it! thank-you jaan ๐Ÿค—you're so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Extinct thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpatel

aww rafipoo just saw it! thank-you jaan๐Ÿค—you're so sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜† i am sweet !! ๐Ÿ˜› welcome ๐Ÿค—