Abhishek feels jealous of Aishwarya - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
^she wasn't hot according to me, just a overrated thing who got miserably flopped in hollywood...even her fake accent couldn't save her otherwise she would have packed her bags and enjoying like Freida Pinto๐Ÿ˜†
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
^Yeah, whatever floats your boat.
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

^she wasn't hot according to me, just a overrated thing who got miserably flopped in hollywood...even her fake accent couldn't save her otherwise she would have packed her bags and enjoying like Freida Pinto๐Ÿ˜†

so true with freida pinto. no fair skin. no green blue eyes. and she is a bigger HIT than Aishwarya in any of her attempts with the international face and the Miss World tag. UGH.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

She hardly got any roles there, probably owing to a lack of acting skills. ๐Ÿค”   She's beautiful but was never a particularly good actress.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

so true with freida pinto. no fair skin. no green blue eyes. and she is a bigger HIT than Aishwarya in any of her attempts with the international face and the Miss World tag. UGH.

A long time ago I read a post on pinkvilla stating that a L'Oreal make up artist said that Ash doesn't have green-blue eyes but light brown eyes, and that she wears lenses? ๐Ÿ˜• No idea if that was true or not.
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dz651

A long time ago I read a post on pinkvilla stating that a L'Oreal make up artist said that Ash doesn't have green-blue eyes but light brown eyes, and that she wears lenses? ๐Ÿ˜• No idea if that was true or not.

oh is it
i have no idea what the color of her eyes is.

but the whole hoopla around the ad with eye donation. it definitely wasnt brown then. was it.
Edited by nirvanlove - 11 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
What does having acting skills got to do succeed in Hollywood? How are people like Megan Fox, Kristen Bell and Freida Pinto surving there, then?

Aishwarya chose to be loyal to Indian cinema and is being judged for that, while someone like Freida who has snubbed Indian cinema is held in high esteem! Oh, well. The case of grass is always greener on the other side.

And people here still discuss whether her eye colour is real? lol.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

What does having acting skills got to do succeed in Hollywood? How are people like Megan Fox, Kristen Bell and Freida Pinto surving there, then?

Aishwarya chose to be loyal to Indian cinema and is being judged for that, while someone like Freida who has snubbed Indian cinema is held in high esteem! Oh, well. The case of grass is always greener on the other side.

And people here still discuss whether her eye colour is real? lol.

Sure...Freida snubbed Indian cinema:

Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kal El

Eh she probably isn't doing it literally on her own. I imagine there's a nanny or two. In any case, I doubt she is being "forced" to take care of the baby without Abhishek and not pursue her career at the moment. She could have decided on her own to take a break and devote her time to the baby. Sometimes people do that.

totally out of topic, but kal i love your siggie!!!! I am planning to get one too, I just got hooked up to the soap recently and i like it. Although i have complaint against the actors in dialogue delivery and the whole pitaji thingi bugs me a lot, still 10 on 10 for  amazing music, mouni's dance and shivji's dimples.
Originally posted by: dz651

it could be true...Celeina jately fool she always put blue lenses where actually her eyes are black...u will hardly find her in blue eyes.

plz somone are contact lenses especially the colored ones harmful...i am planning to buy them becoz they helps giving the face a new light. but i don't know they are safe or not...i love my eyes so i am conscious abt it