Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
A Big NAMASKAAR to all My Mytho Buddies Hug !!!
I have Been a Silent Reader in This Forum Since one Year and recently Have Become Active !!! Well So it is My First Thread here Smile !!!

The Very First Thing That I wanted to Say is, U Guys are Doing a Fab Job Clap !!! The Idea of Creating MM Forum and Discussing all Mythos here is Absolutely Brilliant !! This Forum Really Helped me a Lot  Gaining Knowledge about our Mythology !!!
Thanku So Much Hug !! Hats Off to U all !!

Well Lets Come to the Point LOL !!!

As U all Know The NDTV Imagine is Shutting Down, It also has Deleted its Channel from Youtube !! The Result of Which all the Episodes From Anand Sagar Ramayan Got Deleted, That really Disappointed all its Fans  !!

Well I have all the 300 Episodes of the Series and I Have Started ReUploading them on Youtube one by one ( After Janaki DI Suggested me) and will Try my Best to Reach 300 Soon !!

U can Find the Episodes of ASR Ramayan with English Subtitles here !!!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUal4FVCSGb-4SLXuxsI8rA/videos

!! JAI SIYA RAM !!

Varnita

Edited by Varnita. - 16 May 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina....Vrish.Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AS Ramayan Episodes !! Reuploaded !!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks - I've subscribed to it.  Will your channel be just Ramayan, or will you have other mythos, such as DkDM?

One suggestion - can you make playlists for the serial?  When Imagine TV's channel was on, I had 7 playlists according to Valmiki's kandas, but you can even have 2 simple playlists of 150 each.

On a different note, LifeOK is up to date on their DkDM uploads.  Only their DkDM playlist doesn't yet have all of them.  I just wish YouTube had a feature to make other channel playlists show up on one's own.

Edited by .Vrish. - 16 May 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch for this, Varnita!Hug

Your patience and effort have really got to be commended for putting up all 300 episodes...but all of Ramayan's fans feel so grateful towards you, so thanks a bunch!

Varnita.

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
wow that's great dii !!!Clap thank u so much for making this available for us again, luv u !Heart

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Thanks - I've subscribed to it.  Will your channel be just Ramayan, or will you have other mythos, such as DkDM?

One suggestion - can you make playlists for the serial?  When Imagine TV's channel was on, I had 7 playlists according to Valmiki's kandas, but you can even have 2 simple playlists of 150 each.

On a different note, LifeOK is up to date on their DkDM uploads.  Only their DkDM playlist doesn't yet have all of them.  I just wish YouTube had a feature to make other channel playlists show up on one's own.

Thanks !! Ummm No my Channel will only Ramayan !! I only have the complete Episodes of ASR Series since I m a Hugeee Fan of It !!

Hmm Ok I will Make the Playlists of 150 Episodes !!! But well as it is my First Time of Uploading Such a Big Series on Youtube so I dont have much idea abt the playlists !! What is the Advantage of Making them ???

.Vrish.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thanks a bunch for this, Varnita!Hug

Your patience and effort have really got to be commended for putting up all 300 episodes...but all of Ramayan's fans feel so grateful towards you, so thanks a bunch!

Awww Janaki Di Blushing !! Thanku So Much for Such Kind Words !! Sooo Sweet of U HugHeart !!! But I cant Take the Complete Credit as I have never Done it (Not even think of) if U havent Asked me to do so !! So Thanku SO Much for the brillient Idea Hug !! 
I Always do mention ur Name when someone Thank or bless me for doing this Effort Big smile !!!

Edited by Varnita. - 21 May 2012 at 1:44am

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow that's great dii !!!Clap thank u so much for making this available for us again, luv u !Heart

Love U Tooo SweetheartHug !!!
And it is all my Pleasure dear !! No need of thanks at all !! I m so Happy to do this for U all !!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Thanks !! Ummm No my Channel will only Ramayan !! I only have the complete Episodes of ASR Series since I m a Hugeee Fan of It !!

Hmm Ok I will Make the Playlists of 150 Episodes !!! But well as it is my First Time of Uploading Such a Big Series on Youtube so I dont have much idea abt the playlists !! What is the Advantage of Making them ???

Playlists are just a way to group a number of videos in sequence so that anyone wanting to watch all the videos in that sequence can just start the playlist.

People who want to watch a bunch of videos @ a stretch in succession w/o having to search for the next video (which doesn't always show up in the related videos panel) can start the playlist, and watch all the videos in it in sequence.  When one video ends, the next automatically begins (unless the viewer has deselected that option while viewing).

YouTube allows a maximum of 200 videos in a playlist.  Since ASR has 300 videos, I was suggesting splitting it b/w 2 playlists of 150 videos each.  When I had the playlists, I divided them according to Valmiki's kandas, and had a varying number - Yudhyakand had something like 80 or 90, whereas Sundarkand had just 6 videos.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top