16th May : My take : Twisted tales! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fosla

Mona

Hush hush! Cvs make a u turn every day! So don't even tell them we like
Something!

Lol... Angie... May CVs listen to this and We can see more of RK at thought full Hubby who will think and act and also Fight if needed to get his Love...

That was a good take as always...

Jigna
Also Ram and Priya's relation is still new. They do have basic trust, love and care. But they are still beyond those husband and wife where they have more trust than any family member. But this type of trust does not come in 6 months marriage. It takes time.

Priya can't show ram  his step family true colors with love and care. Because it will bite her back. She needs to do everything that instigates ram, so she can win over niharika in confident.

But divorce won't be a right choice to protect ram because after divorce she and ram can never be together.
Angie am back hand in hand with The Ram Kapoor.
Loved his rugged look. His stubble, his top button open and his loose tie with that look just kills me. It reminds me of PK'sconfession day. He was just hot. Come on, Chitra. Enough of drooling.
Didn't like Ram gifting bangles infront of the family. I wonder how Niharika doesn't have greed for those bangles too.
And Pippu ji thoda apne make up man ko change kijiye. Wrinkles dikh rahe the aap ke chehre par. Loved their pseudo eye lock. It was something like an oasis in a dry desert. Wanna see Priya back in her gorgeous figure beautifying sarees.
Dadi. I didn't get her. Her reaction seemed to be quite cold given the fact that the muted conversation was not just a gossip of any 3rd person. Her progeny are in a risky situation and inspite of atleast getting shocked she was just like ok. Don't make her a confused soul.
Natasha seems to have taken Ishika's place in just being in the frame.
I expected Sudhir to talk about Natasha.
ROFL moment for me was when Niharika's teeth were shown in a scene. Can't people in show industry afford a dentist?
I don't know for what chefs are being paid given the fact that Ram had to bring sweets. BK ka koi kaam nahin hain.
I have a hope that if not revealing the truth Priya may atleast throw her arms on Ram and cry her tension out.
Hey Angie, loved vik Pk convo in your take. Totally hilarious.
Hi Amber, I am wit h u  today . 
Totally enjoying the forum gals 
Yaar Angie,

Mai kya batau!!! Your take is as always spot on but you know what.. after reading the hilarious character dissection by Punya yesterday I decided that I will stop paying attention to the jalebi like twists that the CVs are coming up with and instead concentrate only my obsession - RAM KAPOOR. 

and the CVs gave me just what i wanted-- RAM KAPOOR larger than life and great at it!!! He was absolutely awesome- with just his eyes he managed to convey tot he whole world the entire gamut of emotions- incredulous joy on seeing priya, the shy man when he gave her the kangan, the abject surprise when she served him the divorce papers and absolute resolve when he tore them up in her face!!! Henceforth it is not Take a bow Ram Kapoor but "WE BOW TO YOUR MASTERY OF YOUR CRAFT" (I wish there was a smiley for that and if there was I wish I kenw where to find it!!) and the total ease with which he answered Priya's question of how much he loved her- haan khud se be zyada-- mei tho mar gayi- khushi me!! For a man who could not even address the issue of emotions to come up in front of his total nalayak family and declare it in such a matter of fact manner made it even the more effective. LOVE LOVE LOVE him all the more!!!

I continue to exist in Ramland and will therefore not bother about the other bits and pieces of the show. Right now I am going to make the best of whatever the CVs throw at me. Smile and bear everythign provided they continue with this character of Ram. when they stop doing that i shall come back to real land. Hope it does not happen!!
Will wait for your reply.
Nandini
Hey Angie..
Loved your take, especially the Vikram-Priya convo... πŸ˜†

I have decided. No more expectations from BALH. Just watch what they dish out and concentrate on Ram and Sakshi's emotive faces. That's it. I mean, isn't it a big thing that we still have these two sticking it out there in BT stable, even long after the logic has been tossed out of the window. Glad that they haven't ditched the show and left.  So, from now on... no more cribbing, no more venting out.. just drool over Ram and Sakshi. Perfect mantra for peace of mind.
Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago
thanks for the take Angie ji..
πŸ˜ƒ
this property ya pyaar cum acchai V/S burai ladai is really getting on my nerves...😑
PKs character was very confusing so is her plan..50% property and where is the other 50 % going?πŸ˜•
was extremely happy to see ram back in action...he was fab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes I also thought that sudhir will talk to ships abt nutz's return in sharma house..but it didn't happen

am actually waiting to see how this whole thing will unfold...by now am sure that EKs so called special recipe will b used to get the job doneπŸ˜•
Originally posted by dayabhi

thanks for the take Angie ji..
πŸ˜ƒ
this property ya pyaar cum acchai V/S burai ladai is really getting on my nerves...😑
PKs character was very confusing so is her plan..50% property and where is the other 50 % going?πŸ˜•
was extremely happy to see ram back in action...he was fab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes I also thought that sudhir will talk to ships abt nutz's return in sharma house..but it didn't happen

am actually waiting to see how this whole thing will unfold...by now am sure that EKs so called special recipe will b used to get the job doneπŸ˜•
Ha Ha special recipe toh chahiye hi chahiye-- nahi toh woh khud hi phas jayeege in twists and turns me!!!!