Ruk Jaana Nahin

Update of 15 and 16 may 2012_OMG

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
first thing first-----really sorry for not updating yesterday(severe family crisis)CryCryCry

15 may 2012---
Tarachand trying to help veena and sanchi kept on crying(fake tears,how could no one see them??)...Indu called ambulance and tried to help sanchi but sanchi refused his help saying"veena is my mother and I can help her myself"...Indu left dejected.
In morning,Indu and his family are discussing about sanchi and her mother,,,suddenly police came there...Police officer asked for Indu singh and arrested him saying that veena has filed a complaint against indu for harassing her daughter...Malti devi asked sanchi to help but she said that her mother did this and police is not considering her statement.Police arrested Indu and Malti devi warned sanchi to get her indu out of this situation.
Suddenly police came back and arrested sadanand tiwari for illegally staying in tarachand's house.Episode ended with malti devi deciding to pay a visit to sanchi's mother at hospital and sanchi plan's got disclosed.

16 may 2012-----

Its now confirmed that it was all sanchi's plan(including indu's arrest),,,sanchi mother did fake suicide attempt.They are very HAPPY,singing a song"ruk jaana nahin"HEHEHEHHELOLLOLLOLLOL
Suddenly Malti devi entered the hospital and asked the receptionist for veena.She moved towards the room where veena is admitted and sanchi somehow heard her voice.Malti devi was going to ask sanchi abt her mother.Suddenly the doctor came and she was going to tell sanchi that her mother is alright but when she saw that sanchi is uneasy in front of malti devi,she changed her statement.Malti devi asked doctor for veena and doctor lied to her about veena's health.Malti devi insisted on visiting veena but doctor tried to stop by saying that veena is in a critical condition.Malti devi forcibly entered inside veena's room and saw her lying unconscious but in fact veena heard them outside the room,so she acted like sleeping in front of malti devi.Malti devi  went back and sanchi & her family laughed over it.AT home,situation is rather funny.,,,,,,,Suddenly ek aur dhamaka,,,police came with a human rights officer and asked tiwaris to leave this house in the next 1 hour otherwise they will be thrown out.MAlt devi scolded radha for all this chaalbaazi and radha fought back blaming indu for stealing papers.Their expressions were hilarious...then our old panditji came there and suggested one solution to radha(not audible) and then episode ends with indu looking very very miserable in jail with sadanad tiwari scolding him for loving sanchi...

NOTE-- I STRONGLY RECOMMEND U TO WATCH THIS EPISODE BECAUSE EVERYONE PERFORMED REALLY WELL SPECIALLY RADHA AND MALTI DEVI...HILARIOUS(GO SEE THEIR EXPRESSIONS)

Precap:-----

MAlti devi is scolding Sadanad tiwari for illegally staying at sanchi's house telling him that sanchi has now shifted to their own house and INDU LOOKED VERY MISERABLE...

Observation---Indu now knows this very well that sanchi has again fooled him,lets see what he is going to do now

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1gemini3630parbhudayalpink0213laddoodent4uivanta29suki11Westwickps_iluUDEYABCDesiGirl93nancy1996_mahi_NamzzDreamygal301Sofnalashysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update of 15 and 16 may 2012_OMG" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you! Hope everything is all OK with your family now. Looks like a very promising episode. Looking forward to it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYNamzz

UDEY

UDEY

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thnx a Lot !  Gr8 update ! As fast paced n funny as d episode itself ! All d Best to u n ur family   Smile

Edited by UDEY - 16 May 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seriallover_OMGNamzz

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

suki11

suki11

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

I actually didn't watch today's epi at all! But from the sounds of it I was right to believe that Sanchi only had Indu hurled off to jail for revenge and revenge only. I guess the Sanchi that once said 'an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind' has gone, on seemingly endless fiesta along with her common sense!
Plus I sincerely hope that the Mathur family are never shown lamenting and cursing the corruption in society again, as it is this same corruption that allowed them to implement their darling Sanchi's plan. If that Doctor had been upright and rigid in upholding the law regardless of her personal feelings for this case, she would never have lied for them. So personally next time they point fingers at Indu and his family for being a part of and using a corrupt system for their own benefit, I hope someone kindly asks them to note that those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others.

Also I kind of get the feeling that Indu is only in jail as he is allowing himself to be put behind bars. He feels guilty, ashamed and sad for what he believes he made Veenaji do, so he thinks he deserves to be locked up. Otherwise why would the boy who stormed back to campus mere hours after he was suspended from college, challenging all who attempted to stop him, go so quietly and meekly now? Once Indu knows about Sanchi's betrayal and how she used him and disregarded him, he will erupt in rage. Then no one and I mean no one will be able to keep him in jail. He will do everything in his power to get out and sadly for Sanchi her power and 'pauch' is nowhere near a match to Indus yet.

And then she and her whole family will pay for her stupid yes stupid mistake guys of having him arrested. Sanchi is about to realise why people should not play with fire. But don't worry I'm sure one day she will teach Indu this same lesson.

Edited by suki11 - 16 May 2012 at 4:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ps_ilumadanikeseriallover_OMGNamzzlashy

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
WOW suki11!!!!
let me tell u one thing,ur really good in analyzing things.(VERY MATURE)
HEHEHEHEHEHE CLAPS
I DO READ UR POSTS and really you pick up those points which I always miss.
Ur right in saying that Indu is FEELING guilty and thats why he is inside bars right now,,,otherwise no one in the world is brave enough to face him...Actually sanchi has already( what do they say) "apni kabar ap khodna type kaam kar diya hai"
Ab bandi ko shadi bhi karni padegi and ghar bhi samjho gaya hi gaya...SANCHI ji MATHUR heheheheh ur gone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Namzzlashy

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Nice one Suki.. esp. the guilt part. I didnt think of it watching the show, but yes his expressions were just that! Indu Singh is still speaking with his eyes. Not one dialog!
But see if you can catch today's episode. It was really good. Everyone acted very well.
Will say it again since I enjoyed it so much! Well done Saanchi for making Tiwaris pay for what they have done. Finally!! Been dreaming about that. Only in that dream Saanchi and Indu were together and helping each other.. sigh!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update. Hope all is well with your family. I will post more one I have seen it, which will happen in about 6 mins :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.