Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

When Shahid met with a train accident!!

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

When Shahid Kapoor met with a train accident

Shahid Kapoor is known for his acting skills and marvelous dance moves. The actor, who learnt dance from the famous dance guru Shaimak Davar, weathered many risks to correct the art form. So much so that once the actor also ended up risking his life just to reach his dance classes.

At a recent event of Western Railway awareness in Mumbai, Shahid reminisced his local train days and mentioned how he met with an accident while travelling by a train. The actor said, "I used to travel in trains when I was training myself for dance in Shaimak Davar classes. For two years, I travelled by trains and once I just jumped from the train."

"That was the worst day of my life. I wanted to skip the walk till the entrance, so like every young guy I just jumped from the running train and rolled onto the platform. That was really bad, as I was seriously injured and for two months I couldn't do anything. It almost cost me my life because the fall was bad and I could have come under the train."

The actor also gave a message to all the teenagers to avoid doing the same, as it is very dangerous. Well, we hope the young fans of Shahid follow the tip and learn from his bad experience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looks like he forgot telling reason of why he jumped from running train ? to my mind he had not had ticket when TT came to him to check out that 
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ~Attractive~

looks like he forgot telling reason of why he jumped from running train ? to my mind he had not had ticket when TT came to him to check out that 

Shahid gives his reason..."I wanted to skip the walk till the entrance, so like every young guy I just jumped from the running train and rolled onto the platform."...

Its upto you to believe it or not..πŸ˜›
We know he's one train wreck  πŸ˜†  
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vssaras

Shahid gives his reason..."I wanted to skip the walk till the entrance, so like every young guy I just jumped from the running train and rolled onto the platform."...

Its upto you to believe it or not..πŸ˜›

who believes what reason he gave. There might be other reason behind his jump that he hided.