16th May,12: WU : Saas Vs. Bahu - Part 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks. But this is not the complete update. Mallika overhears the conversation between Suhasi and her husband. She goes to Anushka's office and tells her that Suhasi is with Mona not with her. Mallika and Anushka become reluctant 'friends' without either of them taking a liking to each other.

Precap: A letter arrives for Mona. Pradeep hands it to her since her hands are covered in flour.
Originally posted by blyton

Thanks. But this is not the complete update. Mallika overhears the conversation between Suhasi and her husband. She goes to Anushka's office and tells her that Suhasi is with Mona not with her. Mallika and Anushka become reluctant 'friends' without either of them taking a liking to each other.

Precap: A letter arrives for Mona. Pradeep hands it to her since her hands are covered in flour.

The update is reserved.. please be patient and read the title before commenting
Originally posted by Armu4eva

The update is reserved.. please be patient and read the title before commenting

Sorry, I did not understand the abbreviation 'res'.
thanks for the update Tanu!!

pheww this is going out of my mind. i'm confused in thinking in which angle should i watch this show - comic or serious or anything else. day by day the opinion is changing 😆

The silly fi8, the ladies club in Pummy's place 😆 and the two ladies tricky friendship. what else. it was funny today as well as crappy too. 😒
Even I have no idea how this track will go...But I was think, WHAT IF, Pradeep and Mona start talking as friends and meeting up for coffee...Through these talks their love blooms and becomes even more stronger and Pradeep realizes that he had always loved Mona and not Anuska...Then story might lead somewhere, with lots of drama and emotions involved...

thnx for the update tanu

din watched yesterdays episode 

but the update really helped me 

thnx once again