16th May,12: WU : Saas Vs. Bahu - Part 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*nashili04coralnymphmrvlsmedhsmonu7gudiwebkapBsankbalieAMSTsaggi80anna441eshachpappy123milwebAnku_20naniaasaxena3ivanta29NeetsfatsonandrjpkwebbelAnfalsushavvidirk41HridiHeenapprefix3sinipillaiameetasingh4GoDsLoVeArvifanSonnicherry_ikamritabsectorkajal03naj7sevakLoveTVShowsPCRocksblytoncoolkitty_23jyoti06swethasyam08Magical_KaShswan20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16th May,12: WU : Saas Vs. Bahu - Part 2" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks. But this is not the complete update. Mallika overhears the conversation between Suhasi and her husband. She goes to Anushka's office and tells her that Suhasi is with Mona not with her. Mallika and Anushka become reluctant 'friends' without either of them taking a liking to each other.

Precap: A letter arrives for Mona. Pradeep hands it to her since her hands are covered in flour.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Thanks. But this is not the complete update. Mallika overhears the conversation between Suhasi and her husband. She goes to Anushka's office and tells her that Suhasi is with Mona not with her. Mallika and Anushka become reluctant 'friends' without either of them taking a liking to each other.

Precap: A letter arrives for Mona. Pradeep hands it to her since her hands are covered in flour.

The update is reserved.. please be patient and read the title before commenting

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by blyton

The update is reserved.. please be patient and read the title before commenting

Sorry, I did not understand the abbreviation 'res'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VibsArmu4eva

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanu!!

pheww this is going out of my mind. i'm confused in thinking in which angle should i watch this show - comic or serious or anything else. day by day the opinion is changing LOL

The silly fi8, the ladies club in Pummy's place LOL and the two ladies tricky friendship. what else. it was funny today as well as crappy too. Disapprove

Armu4evablyton

babybon19

Groupbie

babybon19

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Even I have no idea how this track will go...But I was think, WHAT IF, Pradeep and Mona start talking as friends and meeting up for coffee...Through these talks their love blooms and becomes even more stronger and Pradeep realizes that he had always loved Mona and not Anuska...Then story might lead somewhere, with lots of drama and emotions involved...

Armu4evablyton

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

thnx for the update tanu

din watched yesterdays episode 

but the update really helped me 

thnx once again

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.