Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Precap Shocked Shocking One LOL Raavi decides to meet Deejay, she goes to the hospital. Embarrassed It sound sweet but i think they will fall for each other. Day Dreaming Well, don't kill me for that, i know He has irritated, troubled Raavi a lot, that goes without a saying Dead but i think, Raavi will say sorry and Deejay too will say sorry, if CV's want; but if he is a -ve character u can't expect anything! Ouch Well, i will like it if "LIKE" track comes..Tongue I know he already likes Raavi, but i think thats not like that, anyway, would like to know ur side, what do u guys think? who agree's with me? LOL

Your saying? Views? What do u guys think? Embarrassed Please don't throw chappal's, tomatoes on me ROFL i just felt something, toh posted LOL

Edited by -Juliet- - 16 May 2012 at 10:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81beeangel11lizzie1765she_ratchetswethasyam08kooliioSamraat_92-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap: Raavi goes to meet Deejay in the hospital" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
grrr Angry

ok nothing like that. i think they r trying all ways to show how to make -ve things to +ve ways if we really r determined n have that courage.

now will wait to see how they will deal from DJ's side - to turn him +ve / -ve.

if he is shown -ve, we can't help. but only think that Raavi atleast tried from her side to show how guilty he has done. Angry

but still shocked Shocked she really went / is it a dream of DJ?? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14beeangel11BubblyRlizzie1765Samraat_92

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
yea even i thinkROFL deejay - raavi ShockedROFLROFL will  fall for each orther maybe Wink
no offense i dont like that deejay that muchLOL i think the cvs should re  introduce that guy Embarrassedsiddhu he isnt that badEmbarrassed , but by going through the precap djay and raavi like track might happen ROFLConfusedLOL

deejays dad is the same guyDead who is in amrith - manthan life ok channel , oh  crapD'oh i wanted the actor who plays mr thakkralROFLROFLROFL on colors to be deejays dad WinkLOLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14sania25BubblyRswethasyam08Samraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

grrr Angry

ok nothing like that. i think they r trying all ways to show how to make -ve things to +ve ways if we really r determined n have that courage.

now will wait to see how they will deal from DJ's side - to turn him +ve / -ve.

if he is shown -ve, we can't help. but only think that Raavi atleast tried from her side to show how guilty he has done. Angry

but still shocked Shocked she really went / is it a dream of DJ?? LOL

ROFLROFL My Mind was going tooo far ROFL well u've picked up a Good and fine point! and i guess thats what they want to show. Raavi is saying sorry, because she did such a thing, that will make DJ think that she hurt me once, i've hurt her so many times still she came to ask for forgiveness. so ur right, they r trying all ways to show how to make -ve things to +ve. Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beeangel11swethasyam08Samraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

yea even i thinkROFL deejay - raavi ShockedROFLROFL will  fall for each orther maybe Wink
no offense i dont like that deejay that muchLOL i think the cvs should re  introduce that guy Embarrassedsiddhu he isnt that badEmbarrassed , but by going through the precap djay and raavi like track might happen ROFLConfusedLOL

deejays dad is the same guyDead who is in amrith - manthan life ok channel , oh  crapD'oh i wanted the actor who plays mr thakkralROFLROFLROFL on colors to be deejays dad WinkLOLROFL

lizzieee ROFLROFLROFL ur making me laugh such a lot ROFLROFL i remember u saying about mr thakkral ROFLROFL well, i agree with u, the precap makes a person feel something but i also have to say, it makes us feel something but then i becomes something else OuchDeadROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765swethasyam08Samraat_92

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
well juilet Big smileim saying bad casting doneD'oh for djays dadDead it should be mr thakkralROFLROFLLOLCry and they shouldve intoduced djays brotherLOL it should be the guy who plays rohitROFLROFLROFL on parichay  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Samraat_92

esseesse

IF-Sizzlerz

esseesse

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
So they wanted to prove that all izz well and a school going girl studying in 10th (?) is in love? So why create that stupid twist at first place?

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadlyPiranha

So they wanted to prove that all izz well and a school going girl studying in 10th (?) is in love? So why create that stupid twist at first place?

Hey, I m not sure whether they r in love, that was my P.O.V. thats what i thought Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top