16/5 Dragon Club:Welcome to AarYa Fight Club :p - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
@Ria :Another reason could b Aarti might feel there is no point wasting time on this decision regarding Ansh will stay or not when their first priority should b to rescue Ansh first ...mayb thats one reason she was quicky to agree with Daddy Scindia's decision just to put an end to the debate as the debate can happen later in Yash's presense too ...🤔
Originally posted by anna44

How can Casanova ask Arati to choose his family vs her son...What is he and his forgetful wife thinking? Can they choose one son vs other as both Ansh and Arati are now part of the family?

We all know that Arati will choose Ansh and will walk out her marriage as she got marry  just for the sake of Ansh ...

Question to those folk who are calling mother's love for her son as OBSESSION...

I just want to say that while the show has been on this track for like 4 weeks, it has really only been 4 days...

This is a huge adjustment for Aarti...she and Yash have barely been communicating and have only really started feeling anything towards one another.

love doesn't blossom in one day. and especially when you have someone like G3 in your life, who you are interacting with more frequently than your own husband...than of course you are going to put up barriers. 

I don't think that she is being selfish...she is just taking time to adjust to her new environment and her new life...you can't just change everything you stand for in one day.

also, why wouldn't she choose her son over her husband and his children. she can't raise them the way she wants too, she is a glorified maid...and honestly, she knows ansh "ran away" because of what G3 did...and she knows she did it because of PayPal. And of anyone, her son has been the most traumatized, he new what a new father meant, not PayPal. If I were being treated like her, I would choose my son and dust my hands off this family and their archaic rules.
Very emotional and power pack episode.😭

heart breaking precap...💔😭

Aarti Yash and kids deserves some smile on their faces after this whole incident...😊
A lesson to be learned by Scindia bahus what's happening with Aarti can happen to them too, so they need to stick with Aarti here!  fight for ur right!  Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
@Neo..
I wil go for the first option..
Yash in Hospital.. Ansh-Aarti leaving.. Sindya family making excuses to Yash...

Once Yash is back to home all fit and fine.. he will know the truth from his bros and will bring back Arti along with Ansh home...
@ Jyoti.possible. But I think her primary motive is to save Yash's relation with his dad becoz she is grateful to yash for saving Ansh.She doesn't want to break his family.Poor girl probably believes all the Scindhia's accusations to be true! She probably feels she has done Yash and his family no good!
It will be nice if Yash has been made aware of the condition by his brothers before hand...  
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Am watching now..and Casanova tells to shobhaji... Humne yash ki shaadi isliye ki.. usey ek patni ka sukh mile aur uske bachon ko maa ka saya mile ... corruped mind as Zee says 🤣

He proved it to u 😆

Originally posted by Zee_News

What FDs stands for?...

Fixed Deposit!
Edited by TAPD - 11 years ago