Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ohhh...... MY.......... God........Another twist??????๐ŸคขArman ka changing attitude kafi nahi tah kya enn logo nei dosara kahani suru kardiya๐Ÿ˜•. Ajeba Dasata hai kabhi khatam nahoni walli show hai yeah.........jaha sei suru huwi hai wohisei khatam hoine wali hai without jassi makeover and her Arman sir Arman sir๐Ÿคข
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ides

uff tum log bhi naa.....fasaad ke kitne shaukeen ho gaye ho๐Ÿ˜‰

jad saamne ho,quotes likh likh ke paagal bana de to fasaad to hoga hi na๐Ÿ˜‰

shreya ilike ur story i wish it happens that way bcoz i strongly want to see armaan with  jassi she means too much for him
surnita thumbnail
Hi Sandya - there are so many Armaan fans here now - hope to see more of you on this forum!
alliha thumbnail
ur right surnita armaan fans are increasing!๐Ÿ˜Š
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
              Good for Armaan๐Ÿ˜ƒ and us.Keep posting ppl.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manimau

Will she be giving a makeover to Jassi??????????? I think Purab's friend can atleast do that for him. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Why? He loves Jassi as she is na? So why give her a makeover.  Let Jassi retain her own identity instead of confirming to what society accepts as 'beautiful'.
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way i see it...T&D want Jassi and Armaan to get together. Now Purab is the public favourite in the middle. So Shweta will turn up...love blossoms (or starts off from where it ended in the past) between Shwetha and Purab. They'll show that Purab actually has feelings for Shwetha which he killed for some mysterious reason (which they'll tell us shortly).

It'll be highly senti....public will buy the story that Purab needs to be back with his first love. Way clear for Jassi - Armaan. Story stick to original format, public happy.and all's well in the world!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

WHAT SAY U ALL???๐Ÿ˜Š

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I love that one. ๐Ÿ‘
Another one is that she manages to create a rift b/w mr. and ms. perfect. She has a makeover. Then Rohan the ever-annoying mehra steps in and clears the misunderstandings. And the perfect couple live happily ever after!๐Ÿ˜ญ
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

whenever a new female character enters you ppl associate her with purub ๐Ÿ˜ก .pehle arundhati then that childish sheetal and now sweta i.e meenakshi . tum log apni harkaton se baaaz nahi aaoge .

stop thinking so much about the serial yaar .kyounki agar tum log is baare mein zyaada sochoge to paagal ho jaaoge(unless you want to go mad )

rahi baat sweta ki ,jab aayegi tab sochenge (well some1 said that vivek would come in jjkn too)