Aasman Se Aage

16/05: Epi-Disc: DC... Ab kya hoga show me?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Welcome to Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Dear Friends,

Yesterday Forum was discussing Sameer's case... We all know this is a very realistic situation faced by so many youngsters. Not only participating in a dance show, but kids who want are interested in games, sports, music or any other creative form will face these kind of issues in typical Indian Middle Class households...

A big Kudos to CVs for bringing up this issue and we should see how they solve this.

Today we may see how Sameer's parents will get convinced and his story will see a peaceful end. But every kid may not take this kind of drastic step and they adjust to the pressures of family and parents.

A Small Pre-cap:

Alen directs Akshat and Meenakshi to practice a love song, but in vain. Akshat shows his disinterest in dancing with Meenakshi. Alen gets disappointed and expresses his anguish to DC for making Meenakshi and Akshat's pair. However, DC raises Alen's spirit and convinces him to send Meenakshi and Akshat out of the academy to strengthen their friendship. Sameer intends to seek Meenakshi's support to build his dance skills, but he is underestimated by the contestants. (This precap is captured from LifeOK Youtube channel)

What will happen to Sameer?
Will Sameer and Meenakshi become friends?
Sameer's situation will impact others in the Acadamy?

Let us see today's episode to find answers.

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Note: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the
episode. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

A special request to silent readers. If you do not want to comment its ok, But please click LIKE on the comments so that we know you guys are with us.

A promotional Siggy contest is happening. Please do participate.

Please hit ChaskaMeter without Fail.
Comment on actor profiles twice a day.
Comment on the old articles - every one can comment twice on an article.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 17 May 2012 at 9:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanvasanthi16LizzieBennettpoo_svanadhiasdpsanmolswethasyam08sami01shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/05: Epi-Disc: DC... Ab kya hoga show me?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Today i think we will get to see A & M taking Sameer to hospital, DC n Sandhya too reach there.

Later he will send both of them for Gala round practice.

DC giving earful to Sameer's parents. Day Dreaming Hope Sameer gets his life lesson here after and become stronger.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmol

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
the show is getting better day by day apu's role is getting better day by day we get to see him for a min me 5 min everyday which is awesome

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sameer's parents will surely change... That could be the only conclusion for Sameer's story at this point of time.

Once he gets parents support, he may shead his fears and can become competent enough to participate in this kind of show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16asdpsanmolswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I want DC to make these parents of Sameer understand  a few things which will help their son grow into the world with his inner strenght.

His father needs to realize what his son can do with his life also not dominate its ideologies onto his head

@jyothi I agree, Apu makes the show interesting ..and DC being there gives those vibes.

I am addicted to his presence garam garam ...

vasanthi16ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
we surely are addicted to the show

I want dc to tell sameer to learn how to live life

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I agree, look at this expression of DC when he was seeing Sameer crying and later looking at the otehr contestants  who were weeping at the bus they missed... Uff Apu is fantastic with the way he speaks with his eyes

Then even the precap he was quite disspointed that this lad tried to kill his dream..
Dream needs patience n some rigidness i think that ditermination needs inner confidence...Sameer lacked it due to paretial pressure it burried it but he trying to kill himself was killing his dream thats what Dc was emphasizing

Edited by shanti05 - 16 May 2012 at 10:33am

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Sameer's issue will be put to rest today so that we can see Gala Round by weekend. We are supposed to see dance performances...

vasanthi16swethasyam08shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.