Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

luvd viren's epic dialogue a permanent virman fan!

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
viren man i realllylike u..todays one dialogue by viren made my day..good to noe dat viren though noes manvi has cancer has no problem wid it n wana c virman toghether..aww sach mein viren u r like u joo bahut dur ki sochte ho..viren to virat yaar dono behenon ki beech mein to hum dono  piss gaya hai mein toh soch raha hoon ki manvi jab iss ghar mein permanently aayegi tab toh beta hum donoo bhaiyonka toh band baj jayega.. i m so waiting for dat day!😳! viren is sure a permanennt fan of virman!! n also loved n more dialogue wich came from badi beeji..kyun virat manvi ko baghakele gaya...aww wud really want to c dat..Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same .. i just loved that Dialogue ...

I'm waiting for dat impatiently 
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,actually i also loved it.for some time viren had forgot his mission but now he is back on track,virman πŸ˜›.he has already believed that manvi is their future bahu,waah waah,viren tussi great hoπŸ˜†
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeahhh..AGREE !!!
Yaar same here viren's one dialogue made the episdoe Suppper awesome...!!! the one thing grab my attention was virat's clothes...he looked suppperrr duppperrr hottt in black tees and orange pant...reallly verrryy different combination...but suits him Besssttt..!!!

And the PRECAP ???? The way mannu said what if it her last birthday and then the way virat grabbed her arms...Haaayyeee...
Was going to make a post on tjhis!! was the dialogue of the day for me =)
StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I really loveed that line of VirenπŸ‘ . I was smiling like a goof when he said it .πŸ˜ƒ
First I thought that Viren had just forgotten about Virman but now hopes are back .
Viren tussi toh tope ho , Virman ko milane ke liye hum sab kii hope ho . 😊 
Wiating for that permanent day ...
Love You Virman , Virika .
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha..totally rite...even for me it was the dialogue of the day...and am just waiting for the moment when virat will propose maanvi..gawd its just gng to be awesome...
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love Viren even more for that!
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haha dialogue of the day!! i love how viren himself has become smitten with virman fever πŸ˜³
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shrav05

Hahahaha..totally rite...even for me it was the dialogue of the day...and am just waiting for the moment when virat will propose maanvi..gawd its just gng to be awesome...

really lookin forward for d proposal but b4 dat want manvi to start realize her love for virat..