~~~THE THAKELAS #2 [Members only]~~~ - Page 120

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by savvy76

OK...3 S's are left..S&S&S...
or anybody else is also there

Shweths ...Suvi jaan...do u work?? Sory never got a chance to know personally about you😳 if you are comfortable you can share if not it's fine

Yes Savvy..!! A full time job!! And very tiring too!! Thats why I go missing for long hours here!! I really wonder how you all manage it so well!! time management sikha do mujhe bhi!!
Originally posted by amisuv

Savy, Priya ne likhna toh shuru kar diya tha when I last messaged her...But abhi even I m waiting, feeling sleepy now 🥱

Hey jst saw that she seems online...may be she will post😳

OK...3 S's are left..S&S&S...
or anybody else is also there

Shweths ...Suvi jaan...do u work?? Sory never got a chance to know personally about you😳 if you are comfortable you can share if not it's fine

Savy, itna formal kyun ho rahi hai Embarrassed I work from home, relaxed sa job hai. Those hectic days of full time job, main shaadi se pehle chod aayi 😆

I think Priya has posted...
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Yes Savvy..!! A full time job!! And very tiring too!! Thats why I go missing for long hours here!! I really wonder how you all manage it so well!! time management sikha do mujhe bhi!!

mein kya sikhaaongi yaar😆..it's really diff with full time job...today literally I closed the IF window on my laptop to do the work...I am getting very less sleep since I started on being on forum...😆 But yeah addiction hogayi  hain to with u all

It's like a connection we made even though we didn't see each other and never know each other I thank to IPK, ASR and Priya for giving such a wonderful crooner buddies😳

Savy, itna formal kyun ho rahi hai 😳 I work from home, relaxed sa job hai. Those hectic days of full time job, main shaadi se pehle chod aayi 😆

I think Priya has posted...

Oh yeah jst saw priya's post

sach mein yaar work from home realxed jaisa hota hain...full time job and house hold work and look after kid is tooo hectic and to keep up with everybody's expectations is really difficult

Hogayi meri ranting😆...ab thoda better feel kar rahi hoon😳

Chal Priya ka crooner padh leti hoon

Chalo Gudnite Shweta & Savy, sweet dreams take care 🤗

Will be out for the first half so will not b able to take part in the discussions tom. Isliye RES bhi nahi daala...

Chalo Gudnite Shweta & Savy, sweet dreams take care 🤗

Will be out for the first half so will not b able to take part in the discussions tom. Isliye RES bhi nahi daala...

Oh..that's what I am thinking where is ur Res...
Now I am thinking why did I put res...I am sleepy now🥱

Sweet dreams to u too Suvi jaan...luv u

Oh..that's what I am thinking where is ur Res...
Now I am thinking why did I put res...I am sleepy now🥱

Sweet dreams to u too Suvi jaan...luv u

But u can update in the morning yaar...Ek do points likhne the but I know u will cover those in ur post. So its ok. Byee dear 🤗

Shweta soo gayi lagta...

But u can update in the morning yaar...Ek do points likhne the but I know u will cover those in ur post. So its ok. Byee dear 🤗

Shweta soo gayi lagta...

haan I will do tomorrow morning...tere mere rantings to ek hi taraf jaata hain😆
Seems Shwetha slept
Me too will sleep now...I need to run in the morning...aur kal phir se thakela sa  training hain🤢

😉 morning - can't stay and play but hopefully catch you later !!! 😉