Balika Vadhu

BVWU 16/5/12 - Ds's mission (AnSh)possible - Page 2

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
dance performace was good...i am really wonder why he took two rounds around anandi...πŸ˜†...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

dance performace was good...i am really wonder why he took two rounds around anandi...πŸ˜†...

That was a warm up phase before he takes the 7 rounds πŸ˜‰...
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

That was a warm up phase before he takes the 7 rounds πŸ˜‰...

yeah...avi se anandi ke aage pichhe ghum raha hai...
yaar both just sizzled together😍
but seriously...the pace in which ds is running...seems soon she will marry anandi to shivπŸ˜†...sab kuchh itna aasan kese hosakta haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i am more curious about itπŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow its fast paced. DS and the entire family now will be hunting Shiv LOL for their Anandi!

Oh I hope these two fall for each other quickly!!!
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

🀣..ds is awesome with the hilarious expression...

but on a serious note...he is single..then what will be twist...sab ek dum itna accha toh nehin ho saktaπŸ€”...
and seems that shiv-anandi wont fight so easily..they r very much same...
then!!

btw..hattrick with out JGπŸ˜ƒ

@bold: Khusi he may be having some past. even if he doesn't katora balam will be there to add alot of spice in their romance with his "uninvited visits disorder"

But yay thanks CVs for the hattrick episode. the past few days are so much more relaxing and feel good episodes. much needed after all the intense emotions and high decibel drama of the past. No plotting and no scheming, a welcome change. 😊
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

wow loved Dadisa...Is she the same Dadisa or what???
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

[
@bold: Khusi he may be having some past. even if he doesn't katora balam will be there to add alot of spice in their romance with his "uninvited visits disorder"

But yay thanks CVs for the hattrick episode. the past few days are so much more relaxing and feel good episodes. much needed after all the intense emotions and high decibel drama of the past. No plotting and no scheming, a welcome change. 😊

πŸ˜•...yeah yaar more than drooling on AnSh..i am curious more about shiv right nowπŸ˜†...what next..i am sure cvs wont reveal that so easily
no JG..what a relief..phew!!...
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great updateπŸ˜ƒ. Loved Dadisa today. she totally was like a iddy young girl who just could not believe her luckπŸ˜†
andv thumbnail
Actually Khusi and Suchi: its better DS or the family don't go all out to propose marriage between the two so soon, even before getting to know this guy. It may just spoil the whole thing. Right now they are so focused on their work that they may not think of marriage and a sudden proposal may just make them withdraw and if there is a possibility of her falling for him in future that also will be lost. that's what i think
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

some one control me or else i'm gone today. my god. DS just rocked today. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i couldn't control my laugh whole through the episode and even now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

she almost became a kid and the way she asked Shiv abt the marriage thing and the bg music for that was hilarious. 🀣

the Precap is just too too hilarious and Bhairaw's dialogue of DS seeing groom in all young boys and DS saying that he is still bachelor and what happens if he is collector. 🀣🀣🀣

its totally laughing episode which is out of control for all. πŸ˜†

but i think they should be given some time to understand and all. otherwise it will be spoiled.

thanks for the update Khusi!!

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago