AarYa and kids leaving Schindya house

july12_1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After the precap from yesterday, I've been thinking that what if Yash doesn't Agee with his dads choices and decides to leave the house with Aarti and the kids. I think this would be a great move because finally Yash and Aarti will have a chance to bond with each other and the kids, without having Gayatri or Bua or SP voice their crude opinions. Not forever but just for a while until the heartless Schindya parents realize that they wrong. I don't think they actually be able to move out but I'm pretty sure that Yash will bring it up. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Same pinch even i was thinking the same...
But was a bit lazy to write a post on it...
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dnt want AarYa and Kids to leave the house...!bt I think Yash will take this decision to leave the house..,by which SP will change his decision and allow Aarti and Ansh to stay with them...!nd which it ll be very hard for Aarti and Ansh to be in this house bt Yash will be always be there as a support to her...!I really dnt want them to be separte with the family...!Its just my POV lets see what CV's will show...!
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would actually love to see this happen
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think..Aarya will leave the house...
they r strong enough to face the reality... n hope they can convince Scindhiya family abouy ansh
and moreover yash got shot according to promo... so no leaving house right now...
but may be in near future when Aarya bonding will be strong enough that they can go against their family's wrong decision...

Madhusk thumbnail
I also want yash, arti n kids leave the house...
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
No I don't think that he should move out or even raise the issue. Any such move will only widen the rift between Arti and the rest of the family. Even though the thought might be Yash's own, but they will all blame Arti for influencing him.

Also after Arpita's death the family took care of Palak and Payal. That is their security net, they have not bonded with Arti so far. If Yash and Arti move out, surely the girls will also blame Arti for the loss of their family and all related comforts and luxuries.
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If it does come to leaving the house and Yash also syas that he will leave too with Aarti, that time Aarti can say that I know how it is to be separated form a son.  I do not want to separate a son form his mum.  At that time Yash tells his parents that I have married a right person...

that will be icing on a cake...
july12_1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TAPD

If it does come to leaving the house and Yash also syas that he will leave too with Aarti, that time Aarti can say that I know how it is to be separated form a son.  I do not want to separate a son form his mum.  At that time Yash tells his parents that I have married a right person...

that will be icing on a cake...

That would be ideal to watch! But based on today's episode, I think that Aarti will stay until Yash gets better, and the Schindya parents will realize that Aarti really does care about Yash. But then again, all the parents really care about is their izaat, so who knows!