Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Considering their character,I have tried to take a different route here on how really Arnav-Khushi's married life might be. Please let me know, if you dont like it also. I hope to finish it in 2 parts - so wont be lengthy.

Part 1

Khushi was not feeling very good for few days. She has always boasted that DM has given her a fit & fine body - she hardly got sick except for the occasional fever. But something was not right this time. She was feeling bloated most of the times. She, being such a foodie, has lost her appetite. She was really worried -  even pudinhara was not doing her any good. Dead

Looking at the jalebis in the syrup, Khushi was wondering why she was not feeling like grabbing and munching into one. Preeto was coming for lunch today. Khushi was having a tough time cooking for her since she was feeling pretty much nauseated. Especially, the smell of the Jeera Rice was feeling the most disgusted in the world. "Hey Devi Maiya", she thought, "I must be really sick. I should probably talk to Arnav Ji."

It has been 3 months and a few days since their perfect marriage happenedDay Dreaming. The chemistry between the two is still same - except for the hatred. They still would fight over the silliest things. Arnav continued with his signature lines like "what the..", "shut up .." Angry while Khushi continued with her antics Tongue. But they were happy. They fell in love with each other just the way they were and they realized they did not need to change. Both of them have opened up a lot to each other but it will be the first time Khushi will have to tell him she is sick! She wonders how Arnav may react. Her past experience says he would be dead worried; so she thought of discussing it with someone else first.

After their lunch together, Khushi & Preeto sat together to have their chat in Khushi's bedroom. After a while, Khushi decided to share with Preeto her problem. Preeto sincerely got worried but raised her eyebrows when Khushi told her about feeling nauseous.

Preeto: (directly) Have you missed your period, Khushi?

Khushi: (exclaims) What? C'mon .. what that has anything to do with this?

Preeto: (very seriously) It is important Khushi. Have you?

Khushi: (thinking) Mmm .. I might have - for few days. But this happens sometimes .. I don't think that is a problem.

Preeto: (very very seriously) When accompanied by bloating & nausea, it needs an instant attention, Khushi. I don't think you have done a pregnancy test, have you?

Khushi: (exclaims again) What? Why should I? Shocked

Preeto: I think you should dear. The signs are very evident. You should check. The early you find out, the better it is.

Khushi stared at Preeto, shocked. This did not even cross her mind. A gulf of unknown emotions suddenly started to creep up her mind. If she really is pregnant?

Khushi went to a Pharmacy with Preeto and got herself a test kit. She read the manual very carefully, almost memorizing every word and the next morning, very early, did her test. It did not take more than 5 seconds for the second line to appear though they said it may take 5 minutes. "I am so very pregnant," Khushi whispered, "This kit did not even take much time." Confused

As she came out in the room, she saw Arnav waking up. He gave her a smile like every morning and said "Good Morning" in his ever sexy manner. Khushi managed a smile, still in the process of digesting the reality. She let him get ready first & when she was helping him with his coat, she said "Arnav Ji, I have something to show you." She handed him the test kit. Aranv was looking at the thing in his hand & he had no idea what this is.

Arnav: (confused) What is this, Khushi? Confused

Khushi: There are two lines.

Arnav: (notices the lines) Yeah, two red lines. But what is this? Confused

Khushi: Two lines means positive.

Arnav: (more confused) What positive? Confused

Khushi: Baby.

Arnav: (more & more confused) What baby? Confused

Khushi: Two lines means there will be a baby.

Arnav stared at Khushi shocked as the meaning of the almost meaningless conversation starts to dawn on him. Stern Smile

Aranv: Did you take a test?

Khushi: Yes.

Arnav: This is what it turned out?

Khushi: Yes. It took only 5 seconds.

Arnav: Ok. So are we having a baby?

Khushi: Apparently.

They both remained silent for a few minutes trying to consume the sudden realization.

Arnav: (dumbfounded) But how did this happen? I mean how could this happen??

Khushi: (surprised) What? Why are you asking me? You should ask yourself.

Arnav: Myself? I have always been cautious!

Khushi: Then how did it happen? You must have done something.

Arnav: What could I have done?

Khushi: Surely you have not used .. (stops in embarrassment) Blushing

Arnav: That's no true!! (even ASR is embarrassed!!) Blushing

Arnav: Anyways. We can discuss this later. Besides, it is just a home kit test. We should go to a doctor. We should get you tested properly.

Arnav had his breakfast silently. Khushi was not herself too. The day seemed too long to both of them. Both, very much unsure of what is happening, were trying to understand each other's feelings. This, to be very honest, was like a bolt from the blue for both of them. They still were to revive from the aftershock since the most unexpected had happened. They were having a feeling they could not clearly decipher and was feeling lost.

Early morning next day they went for the test. Arnav has not really spoken much since last morning. Khushi was feeling really bad wondering what really is gong insider Arnav's mind. She knows Arnav has never been fond of kids much and he considered kids as nuisances. They have not talked about kids for once till now. He has showered enough love on Di's little princess but Khushi could not understand if he was ready to be a father himself yet. Khushi's could feel her eyes burning with unshed tears as she stepped towards the restroom. Suddenly, she felt the most familiar hand holding her right hand tightly. She looks up to see a concerned Arnav. He smiled and pressed her hand. Though Khushi failed to decipher his emotions, she went ahead with a much lighter mood knowing, whatever it is, her husband will be always there for her. Smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 November 2013 at 8:53pm

The following 215 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011AUMMKavita1970rithuparnaEmon80sweety3773kk102662ksgsrkchilliesthepelicanjaasz_25urs_anamikaneeshahaiderSRKangleabrar111sunshineswirlsuhanamausamraniushaasifa_5025heavensflowerFairy-AmiSwamusony1990akashafalimona357xyzw231shilpi28marchnada_aDanina45humairak09SYGOKushiArnavSuchita2012apoorva12sharmadocbennalilkrup4ustar1315TinkJiacutie13srmirjirachanarockinocencesivatharshinipreethi01anusha.nushnanz_2211greenbutterflysskaug25craziefanMsFuzzybear69TheNikil1random94andru_skrosalinda92Khuarvchahat128kritz11arnavkushiarshiThrishsamspriyanka09disha7saj111asmaali0987RNArnav93kannansangeegd9424GunMazizeh123Curiousmindtmowlanimra21eroniRasa23tokyoLovely_Bajwa_MaghinallschenisDancingDiva.PutijaChalhovangel_prachizobshehroohi_lovemonkeydog18hiuytlmsparikhhemvbmirnaliniParu_-eiya--Ishana-Honkytonkmeghnasseabeautysun2011starzyashagom3090sulochana90Glimmerroldc1DAliceArshi1195sukirtiraizadadproverGoldenEyesswati-89prabha75neverbeforeSyedaFaizaApples94starplus31shagun-rocks-Siaa-ArhiIPKKNDmultifacetedrhearuhiarul01DivyahetvaishuuShilpasabuiSwaran13BlondiexzyCrazy_1001BestesycutepuppyNia.Dashishjaoresarita_barunmahrusweetysrija.singh04Zarahatkeaniieeameena671nandu_2007segad-Medha-GAURI29A.Hajnalvandana1965zariya123Aisha1996IronButterflykhushboo1234varsha2KDdevsumzaniaxparu_roxaycma98emistrygifttag__blossom__-bazinga-cool_tweetykingofmeNicklausBarbieongongong-Rimsha-sizzlessowmyadharinijazmeenamaypranaylazylad8-FauZikirti123sweet-fairyAmanramhappybrarkvarshadebby_11ilive2laughashred12zafilara3110stg1snoopy84KeerthuKiarshiGeet24bs_deepsfarheen75Hot.Pink.Heelspup03kondhilinirmal1992Take_That..mrinalini..sana11SobtiFanShreejas0308Preet.Kc_sree_flutterlashesnishu_shornaGayuArnavchocobrowniesLyssaPieDivya1503..Paawani..ASR6262siva2901SamiyaIPKKNDMrDarcyfan-Mrinalini-LaxshaLOVEArshiNidsubh007laddoo598flowers4usweet scorpioprerna1HansaNtinselapplesauce.Akorshisarunholic_arhimishti_17Fazila~Sanz.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2-Shot: Are you Ready? (Completed)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SyedaFaiza

Goldie

SyedaFaiza

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
how cute

plcxxx make it true

i wanna read a pregnant khushi's story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starplus31Omoraboti

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SyedaFaiza

how cute

plcxxx make it true

i wanna read a pregnant khushi's story
So do i!! i would love a pregnant Khushi on screen .. hope they can take the story that far Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaiza

zillionaire

IF-Dazzler

zillionaire

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
yay! continue soon!

Omoraboti

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thanks. Will update soon inshAllah Smile

jas0308

IF-Sizzlerz

jas0308

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
heyy really nice update...

Omoraboti

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Aww this is so normal, both of them feeling a little "unprepared" for this new responsibility..Please do continue soon..

Omoraboti

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
its awesomeee,do continue soon Tongue

Omoraboti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top