IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well we all know that yuvraaj is really very upset with suvi coz she ditched him. But is he really jealous?
After seeing the promo, i dont think so. I think he is upset coz his male ego got hurt otherwise he wouldnt have said that suvreen cant stay in college now!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too...even I think so...his ego is the root of all problems between YuvReen!!!!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ego won over jealousy here.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At first i got really excited thinking he was jealous \.But now, I think its bcos of his ego.
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh yuvi ki ego yuvi ki feelings se bhi badi hai..bs yhi iss yuvi ki prob hai...
_FATIMA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 taht would hurtagreed!
yuvi need to control his ego
aakhir ego shouldn't be overpowering his love for suvreen ( i no bahut jaldi par still..)
anyways it would hurt you if every girl is behind you and this particular girl just comes around and dumps you.  that would hurt💔
Shantanufan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its ego which always overpowers him
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...kash...

taht would hurtagreed!

yuvi need to control his ego
aakhir ego shouldn't be overpowering his love for suvreen ( i no bahut jaldi par still..)
anyways it would hurt you if every girl is behind you and this particular girl just comes around and dumps you.  that would hurt💔

this makes that girl so mucch more meaningful n special in your life...hope yuvi understands that soon
meeryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ego...aur kya! filhaal toh its ego...
_FATIMA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

this makes that girl so mucch more meaningful n special in your life...hope yuvi understands that soon

yup u r true... there is a difference between wannabes and simple girls ... n as per the first epis yuvi also like gaav ki gori types of girl (he said in one epi) ... yuvi believes in attracting things but here toh suvi is not giving him any bhaav which has hurt his mountain size ego... hope he very soon understands the fact that he has started to develop some feelings for suvi ... n also there is a very thin line between hatred and love... zyada pyaar zeher ban jata hai aur bohot si nafrat pyaar ka roop leti hai ... 😃