Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Well we all know that yuvraaj is really very upset with suvi coz she ditched him. But is he really jealous?
After seeing the promo, i dont think so. I think he is upset coz his male ego got hurt otherwise he wouldnt have said that suvreen cant stay in college now!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mynameAnikz003nehnehnejisoumyakJiaaReeCrazySaRunianvampyrgirlrichasups2222isnatgal.angel..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealously or EGO!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Me too...even I think so...his ego is the root of all problems between YuvReen!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLocked

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
ego won over jealousy here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLocked

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
At first i got really excited thinking he was jealous \.But now, I think its bcos of his ego.

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yeh yuvi ki ego yuvi ki feelings se bhi badi hai..bs yhi iss yuvi ki prob hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLocked..DamonCrazy..

_FATIMA_

_FATIMA_

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
 taht would hurtagreed!
yuvi need to control his ego
aakhir ego shouldn't be overpowering his love for suvreen ( i no bahut jaldi par still..)
anyways it would hurt you if every girl is behind you and this particular girl just comes around and dumps you. Ouch that would hurtBroken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianvampyrgirlricha.Comics_Music.IamSherLocked..DamonCrazy..

Shantanufan4evr

Shantanufan4evr

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
its ego which always overpowers him

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...kash...

taht would hurtagreed!
yuvi need to control his ego
aakhir ego shouldn't be overpowering his love for suvreen ( i no bahut jaldi par still..)
anyways it would hurt you if every girl is behind you and this particular girl just comes around and dumps you. Ouch that would hurtBroken Heart

this makes that girl so mucch more meaningful n special in your life...hope yuvi understands that soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.