Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Wow What a Beautiful Jija-Saali Scene!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Friends I am an ardent fan of this show and have been a silent reader on the forum...But after watching yesterday's episode I could not prevent myself from making a post here...

Over the past few episodes we have seen how Viren's attitude has been hurting Manvi and we have all felt so sad for her and am sure many of us have shed tears also seeing Manvi crying...But after watching the Viren-Manvi scenes in yesterday's episode i am not ashamed to say that I was literally sobbing away...It was so touching, so poignant and so heart-wrenching that I just could not control my tears...And I am sure many of the viewers would also have felt the same emotions after watching Viren apologising to Manvi for not understanding her...

This is by far a very nice show...Shows wonderful relationships between siblings...be it Manvi-Jeevika or Viren-Virat...Hats off to the Cvs for giving us such a wonderful show to watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a2zahidPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow What a Beautiful Jija-Saali Scene!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top