Frequent Posters

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ya.. I'm So Happy.๐Ÿฅณ. Hope it will Reach 1st position Next week
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lol shush. this is my second fave show and honestly it is doing so much better than iss pyar but iss pyar is and will get back up to number one. it deserves it the most! 
Sameerah1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Sameerah1992 - 11 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rushi

lol shush. this is my second fave show and honestly it is doing so much better than iss pyar but iss pyar is and will get back up to number one. it deserves it the most! 

I'm a little offended you've come to an EHMMBH forum to claim IPKKND is better and should be number one. This is the simply the reason I've come to dislike the show because it's fandom is so arrogant...drives me up the wall...

Theres a lot I could say about IPKNND and how  EHMMBH is better but I'll save my breath...I'm a EHMMBH fan after all...civilized and classy, Jeevika style grace with Maanvi style bindass๐Ÿ˜Ž That's who we are. And I hope IPKKND climbs higher, no ill wishes on any show or any arrogance. If the show is good, viewers will watch and connect. If not, TRP speaks for itself.

(don't mean to offend any EHMMBH/IPKKND fans here, there are quite a few nice IPKKND fans I have encountered, but the majority not so much...but no hate, to each their own!๐Ÿ˜Š)
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 11 years ago