Page 1 of 1

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hello all

Our rank has dropped again :(
do something!!

The CID inspector attempted to kill Aditi under the instructions of another man, who tried killing Aditi the 1st time. Dushyant revealed the reason to be the 900 crore.
BUT the million dollar question that arises here is how would killing Aditi get anyone the property?
If that was possible, there would be no need for Kabir to find Neha. Aditi's signatures are required to get the property transferred.
So, is this a blooper the CVs overlooked, or is the real reason something else?

And does anyone know why Kabir's brother has still not been shown yet?

Cheers,
Samridhi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_A_a_l_i_y_a_anji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purpose of killing Aditi" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishi123

krishi123

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
good post...lot's of question are unanswered..I do like this show, but it's not gaining trp from the viewers.

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishi123

good post...lot's of question are unanswered..I do like this show, but it's not gaining trp from the viewers.

Ya i know.. its sad BUT people in India are still very much into saas-bahu dramas. 

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Alot of competition from a 9pm shows on other channels and also IPL is on

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

IF-Rockerz

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
"diya aur baati hum" is also there..so..i think it will improve post IPL..
but a very good question..(thinking)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.