Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Hello shello ji.

as there is a very hot discussion going on the stupid doing of Sameer, i thought of bringing forward this discussion a fresh again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are my questions:

1. do u think Sameer as a coward or Immature for the act he has done?
2. Acc. to u what should have Sameer done?
3. What will u do if u were in that situation?
4. Were Sameer parents ri8 in rejecting Sameer back? (i know its a silly question) Embarrassed
5. If DC takes him back to academy again, do u think it will be a ri8 decision?

posting the same thoughts here again.

Sameer - i'm disappointed as u all are.

but let's think in the POV of Sameer - a +1 (11th class) student i think so. who is in a boarding school, no love of parents and always their dream of making him doctor. but his passion for dance. friends teasing, lack of confidence - all in all frustration comes out as he is not able to do or not able to bear all this.

-ve effect - from parents - no love or support

-ve effect - after the tech. rehearsal - out of the Academy

-ve effect - in the academy - people teasing him resulting in kicking his self confidence.

-ve effect - during dance practise due to Akshat's anger and mischief's.

-ve effect - DC not selecting him for next round.

-ve effect - when he returns home.

-ve effect - goons had kicked him very badly.

looks like he felt he has no other option left other than ending his life.

he was in Meenu's place where he felt a kind of apna pan but when he saw Meenu n her mom's bonding he really felt bad and missing his mom too.

i think they are trying to show that boys at this stage choose such path if they don't get what they want.

i may be wrong in analysing but this is what i felt when i saw Sameer today.

Please share ur views what u think abt this? Embarrassed

thank u.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanjmoyee200asdpsanmolbr200910likarshshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sameer - Coward or immature??" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
u analysed sameer quite well...yes he is in his teenage and in this period a boy needs much care and support...sameer is mentally weak..but that's because he has grown up by being afraid of his dad..his mom didn't dare to speak over his father...from very childhood this fear incorporated in his unconscious mind...it was only dance where he gets his self confidence back..
he really needs support and care

btw in my pov dc was right rejecting him...cause sameer has to fight with his fear and in confidence..then only he can perform...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Here are my questions:

1. do u think Sameer as a coward or Immature for the act he has done?
I think he is nether immature , nor a coward, he needs overcome his inner fear.. Which is very important...make urself robast..come what may..

2. Acc. to u what should have Sameer done?
Hear his inner mind.. those hidden talks help a lot.. sit and calmly think.. advices were just given by someone who noticed more than what ur father always tatunts...

3. What will u do if u were in that situation?
Never go extreme however difficult it is, its WRONG..

4. Were Sameer parents ri8 in rejecting Sameer back? (i know its a silly question) Embarrassed
His dad is hard nut to crack, but his mom she is his mother she could have gone and hugged him...Cry

5. If DC takes him back to academy again, do u think it will be a ri8 decision?
DC has to decide.. i cannot answer till I see tmr his talk with him..saab DC kay haat mai...

I as a parent sees all these and always learn one thing groom ur child but give him room to grow...

i will add more just wanted to add to the discussion

Edited by shanti05 - 15 May 2012 at 8:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

likarsh

IF-Sizzlerz

likarsh

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
swetha, just popping into say I scanned over your post and I'm pretty sure I agree with it 100 percent.  I'll be more free later in the week to comment, but in short it's easy to say people should be strong, people are cowards, etc. But look at the situation he was put in.  He was beat up by goons, and he tried so hard to cling on to his(last bit of) belongings.  

When you go your whole life with people putting you down and saying you shouldn't be who you are, it's difficult.  Yes, there are people who take it and deal with it. But people are human. Not all are made of the same stuff.

I had tears in my eyes watching today's episode.  

I don't understand why no one considered the possibility that the boy would be turned away from his home.  None of them are responsible for him, of course.  I'm not saying that it's on them.  But since they are so worried now, they really should've been that worried earlier and tried check in with him to see what his situation was.

Edited by likarsh - 15 May 2012 at 8:58pm

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah guys do take time. as i got to see again the episode i couldn't resist my self from opening this thread LOL for discussions as so much happened in today's episode esp. for Sameer. Ouch

Actually he atleast tried to contact Sandhya n Meenu for what next and hoping to get some strength from them but the goons have let him down again by stealing the things and hitting him very badly which i didn't like but its again a common thing in present days Ouch.

so he is really frustrated and keep on thinking only those things which made him to end his life. for once if he had thought abt what DC, Alan n Angad spoke to him, may be there may be some +ve thing.

Then when i repeated the episode, i just only the scared kid in him, who lacked the parents love, who always got friends teasing and chides,  the fear of his father... lack of self confidence and all.

Don't know but still its a question mark for me as to what might have he done instead. Embarrassed

ApoorvaFan

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Sameer is immature not coward.

I have my points for that.

1) He is brave enough to leave his family for his passion. He is brave enough to ignore the insults in the academy just for his dance..

2) If you can handle success and failure with same dignity, then you are mature.
And sameer coulnt do that. He couldn't handle pressure. He couldn't handle failure. Hence he is immature.

I'm not blaming sameer here. The problem lies with his age. He is still in school. Perhaps he is just 15 or 16 years. DC was right that he is not ready for the 'competition' and he 'deserved' to get eliminated.

Sameer showed the ultimate immaturity in crying like a child and getting depressed. He couldn't wait for just one year to come back.. The excuse cannot be given in the form of parents disowning him. If you want to follow your dreams you need to give up something. Alan is the best example for that.

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
  Sameer not coward... & not Immature...Embarrassed coz... aksar Big ego Father--mother jin Kid's ke hote hai unka ye haal hota haiCry coz Father--mother only self Dream hi dekhte hai & Only MoneyAngry Not Child kiAngry so Sameer tomuch Neglected...Cry & This Time sameer jaise only one Rasta nazar aata hai ...KHUDKHUSHI... Shocked
so poorrr Smeer...Cry

swethasyam08

likarsh

IF-Sizzlerz

likarsh

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
 The excuse cannot be given in the form of parents disowning him. If you want to follow your dreams you need to give up something. Alan is the best example for that.

Alan probably had a support system, which Sameer doesn't really have. 

Edited by likarsh - 15 May 2012 at 11:52pm

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.