Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maddy1270 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
an amazing update... loved the khushi-lavanya convo and friendship, as well as khushi's thoughts / prayer at the temple... the moment she clambered on to the table to help that woman, knew she would topple off it and, hopefully, into arnav's arms... turned out so right, yippee! am sure arnav is going to be rude to khushi just to keep her at arms length, leading to more heartbreak for the poor girl... can't wait for the next part!
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I want to see how he is going to get out of this one. How will he treat her? I hope he doesn't become a monster, just to keep his feelings at bay, and hurt her in the process! She should actually throw his job on his face! Even though she needs it. I hope in your story she's not made to lose her dignity and self-respect. I have been loving your story so far. And yes, I'm so mad at Arnav. (Umm... and glad to have made you happy!!😃) Now I can just see him dropping all the sh*- on her!  
Thanks for the PM. I seriously cannot wait for the next update. Please update quickly!😃
kookoo864 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! Waiting for the next update!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏 so they met after 6 years...hope they recognised each other...what is going to happen between them...please update soon...😊
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update cant wait to see their reactions
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
YOU CONTINUED 😃

Thank you so much *bows down*

So Arnav is still being a prick eh? Oh well, whats new? *shakes head* And Khuhsi is so adorable :D :D
Akaash is just so funny and nice :)

I think Khushi will be happy now that she's never had any boyfriends? The perfect man is right in front of her.😉 And I guess Arnav will be too 😆

Loved it :)

Avi
shay1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dreamyshadows

YOU CONTINUED 😃

Thank you so much *bows down*

So Arnav is still being a prick eh? Oh well, whats new? *shakes head* And Khuhsi is so adorable :D :D
Akaash is just so funny and nice :)

I think Khushi will be happy now that she's never had any boyfriends? The perfect man is right in front of her.😉 And I guess Arnav will be too 😆

Loved it :)

Avi

LOOOL! Thank you so much Avi! 🤗

And i had no choice but to update... You scared me LOL
😆

Edited by shay1990 - 11 years ago
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! I loved every single line you wrote ESP when Arnav was remembering his early childhood days
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum FF
Read whole 4 parts
Didnt liked Arnav's selfishness a bit
Khushi is awesum
Bth meet yay
Wanna see what happens nw
Plz add me to ur PM list
un.complicated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I'm going to Res. this spot and come back later to comment because I've been reading so many fics that I am lost about which one is which, so I'm going to have to re-read the story to catch up, sorry for the inconvenience! :)