Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

asma08

asma08

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Omg hilarious episode today...loved their Pinky and Sweetie's father's idea...very well done!! Who agrees?
Now I hope Deejay's mother can teach her son a lesson...I really can't stand him, and just how he looks at Raavi is sickening, and now it's getting pretty redundant as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Father Know's Best!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
yes what Pinky and Sweety's father did was hillarious but very meaningless...you can not do and will do such a thing in real life..

they opened a great story.. that that guy harrasses boring Raavi but they didnt finish it good..

i just loved the part that Raavi pepper sprayed that guy... she did right...her parents failed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRSamraat_92

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
i am happy that ravi got rid of her fear...but papaji's drama was not that convinced to me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
The drama was funny, but that wasn't the way i thought the matter would be solved! But yes, well done by them!

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
the episode was funny...nanu rocksSmile

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Funny episode. And nanu comes up with awesome ideas. Not practical, but it's not like we are learning parenting from the show.

Samraat_92

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I actually found it stupid - so the CVs are trying to say that the answer for someone harassing a girl from your family is that you should harass the women from their families? How gothic. and how stupid. Worst was the two bimbos feeling happy about the reputation of a woman being tarnished.

Raavi did the right thing. Her parents need to grow up - but first will someone send Nanaji to school

Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

<font color="#0066FF">I actually found it stupid - so the CVs are trying to say that the answer for someone harassing a girl from your family is that you should harass the women from their families? How gothic. and how stupid. Worst was the two bimbos feeling happy about the reputation of a woman being tarnished.

Raavi did the right thing. Her parents need to grow up - but first will someone send Nanaji to school
</font>

Well first of all this isn't some discovery channel show. You are not supposed to learn parenting from the show. It is meant for entertainment. And since the show have been serious for the past week or so and will be serious in the coming episodes too, the writers must have thought to add a fun element in between.

And how were they supposed to get across the seriousness of situation to the mother? They took the normal route and went to talk but she flat out refused to agree. They had to make her feel the helplessness of the situation. In my experience, which is not much, people don't understand the gravity of a situation unless thrown in the middle of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl0103Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top