Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Neelu’s Corner---No Neelu Haters Allowed!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smile

Halo!!

Welcome to Neelu's CornerEmbarrassed
**Copyright protected, know one is allowed to copy**

The concept of 'Neelu's Corner' is to keep you updated on Neelu's life, neelu's opnions and neelu's predictions on Kyph!

Neelu's Life:

Well currently: Neelu's life is kind of a drag!UnhappyThe highlight of Neelu's day is sneaking a glance at the boy Neelu likes(Manoj Bhora)Embarrassed.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedNeelu's is going to India on June 15, and will be away until Augest 7!EmbarrassedNeelu is excitedTongueEmbarrassedNeelu comes on I-F almost everyday, but doesnt post. OuchNeelu is a rajastani chokri like NehaEmbarrassed

Neelu's Opnions:

Neelu, is not a very open minded person. She gets angry at little, little things but She keeps her anger inside, because she doesnt want to hurt anyone. SmileNeelu, always thinks people on IF manipulate other people  into agreeing with there opinon. She thinks people on IF dont support there opnion, and just follow the crowd. Neelu doesnt follow the crowd, thats why she gets left behind. .

She, likes Angad and Kripa both seperatly and together!EmbarrassedAnd she is a big fan of the couple!EmbarrassedShe doesnt like Kanan and Angad because she thinks they have no chemisty together. But she is a big fan of Nishant and Kripa together!Tongue

Neelu's Predictions:

Neelu thinks Kripa is gonna go to Mumbai after Prateek. After they shift to mumbai, she thinks sur and prateek will end up going to the same school.And the will become friends.  Angad-Kripa will meet thorugh them. Kanan will get close to Angad just to make kripa jelous and Nishant will get close to Kripa to make Angad jelous.Embarrassed

More on Neeliu's Life and Her opinons tommorw!Big smile

**Copyright protected, no one is allowed to copy**

~neeluEmbarrassed

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 03 June 2006 at 8:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neelu’s Corner---No Neelu Haters Allowed!" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iRUNshit

IF-Rockerz

iRUNshit

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
hailaaa...awesome.... Embarrassed LOL LOL

-kithi-

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i like your opinions and great post your so lucky i want to go to india to Tongue

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
ok....thank you neelu LOL

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

Nice Neelu, i did not know u like Manoj, do u want pictures of him, he was on Pardey ke peeche on star plus while back, he looked so good with san francisco 49er cap.

thanks di! But  i saw those pix alreadyEmbarrassedHe looked HOT with those lushes lipsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(as you say)

iRUNshit

IF-Rockerz

iRUNshit

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i member manoj in kusumm he was a baddd boiii... LOL

-kithi

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top