Phir Subah Hogi

Loved todays episode !!!

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved how Vikram stands up for Sugni !!!
n when she tells that thakur off..Vikram's looking at the thakur  like HHAAA In Yo FACE !!!
Somehow yea I feeel like Vikram is going to go to the panchayat !
n ht wud be a long time form now b/c we all know when sugni goes home ..there will be a huge unwanted drama with her family who wants her to do the sar dhakai uuggghhh so maybe panchayat part wil be shown next week...

anyways, i love vikram sugni scenes !!! :D his scene presence is soo strong it changes everything !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said!!!  I was like why couldn't the episode continue for one more hour??😍  It feels as if the show ends in the blink of an eye!!!  

Vikram supporting Sugni👍🏼  I just love them too much...

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu_25

Well said!!!  I was like why couldn't the episode continue for one more hour??😍  It feels as if the show ends in the blink of an eye!!!  

Vikram supporting Sugni👍🏼  I just love them too much...

i know right !!! Love the vikram supposrting sugni..
i knw hes a little old for her..but i dont care..not every relationship has to be named into love or marriage..some can be just love or frienship ya know !!??!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True.. Vik and Sugni becomes the soul of the show..And its really nice to see them being each others supporter.. I have a feeling that Vik has already taken a liking for suguni.
atria thumbnail
Loved how Vikram defended Sugni. Also, Sugni didn't skulk in the background crying, she spoke up for herself also. The last part of the show was great.👏
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What awesome chemistry the have!
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atria

Loved how Vikram defended Sugni. Also, Sugni didn't skulk in the background crying, she spoke up for herself also. The last part of the show was great.👏

Yes the last part of the show was great.
Also Gulabiya looking SugniClapClapClap
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisyluv

i know right !!! Love the vikram supposrting sugni..
i knw hes a little old for her..but i dont care..not every relationship has to be named into love or marriage..some can be just love or frienship ya know !!??!

Exactly! Not all relationships have to fall in the category of romantic love ...there can be other rishtas between a man and a woman ...in this case a man and a girl. Vikram and Sugni have a different equation, one of trust, mutual respect...hes her mentor, supporter and she trusts him and respects him! Their chemistry is beautiful and I love their unconventional jodi...not as lovers but as mentor-follower or as two souls who have a lot in common!
Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Exactly! Not all relationships have to fall in the category of romantic love ...there can be other rishtas between a man and a woman ...in this case a man and a girl. Vikram and Sugni have a different equation, one of trust, mutual respect...hes her mentor, supporter and she trusts him and respects him! Their chemistry is beautiful and I love their unconventional jodi...not as lovers but as mentor-follower or as two souls who have a lot in common!

totally agree with you guys @pallavi25

@daisyluv

and                                          @ aishu_25
Chamak-Challo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vikram Sugni scenes are awesome 👏