Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Loved how Vikram stands up for Sugni !!!
n when she tells that thakur off..Vikram's looking at the thakur  like HHAAA In Yo FACE !!!
Somehow yea I feeel like Vikram is going to go to the panchayat !
n ht wud be a long time form now b/c we all know when sugni goes home ..there will be a huge unwanted drama with her family who wants her to do the sar dhakai uuggghhh so maybe panchayat part wil be shown next week...

anyways, i love vikram sugni scenes !!! :D his scene presence is soo strong it changes everything !!!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

suecshantellbrownSparklesDBSaima2010Suman786ameetasingh4ramonamChamak-ChalloCrazySaRunianRaleighbcatromancefancroziaxxorianthiJulie0001bhavika0611ven-Srushti--rupa-OmaRamdassaishu_25anna44pallavi25FastFuriousgirlAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved todays episode !!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Well said!!!  I was like why couldn't the episode continue for one more hour??Day Dreaming  It feels as if the show ends in the blink of an eye!!!  

Vikram supporting SugniThumbs Up  I just love them too much...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hazelnutSaima2010romancefandaisyluv-rupa-FastFuriousgirlpallavi25

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_25

Well said!!!  I was like why couldn't the episode continue for one more hour??Day Dreaming  It feels as if the show ends in the blink of an eye!!!  

i know right !!! Love the vikram supposrting sugni..
i knw hes a little old for her..but i dont care..not every relationship has to be named into love or marriage..some can be just love or frienship ya know !!??!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010-rupa-OmaRamdasspallavi25

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
True.. Vik and Sugni becomes the soul of the show..And its really nice to see them being each others supporter.. I have a feeling that Vik has already taken a liking for suguni.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hazelnutromancefan-rupa-

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Loved how Vikram defended Sugni. Also, Sugni didn't skulk in the background crying, she spoke up for herself also. The last part of the show was great.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hazelnutSaima2010orianthi-rupa-

Julie0001

Goldie

Julie0001

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
What awesome chemistry the have!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010-rupa-

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Loved how Vikram defended Sugni. Also, Sugni didn't skulk in the background crying, she spoke up for herself also. The last part of the show was great.Clap
Yes the last part of the show was great.
Also Gulabiya looking SugniClapClapClap

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisyluv

Originally posted by aishu_25

i know right !!! Love the vikram supposrting sugni..
i knw hes a little old for her..but i dont care..not every relationship has to be named into love or marriage..some can be just love or frienship ya know !!??!

Exactly! Not all relationships have to fall in the category of romantic love ...there can be other rishtas between a man and a woman ...in this case a man and a girl. Vikram and Sugni have a different equation, one of trust, mutual respect...hes her mentor, supporter and she trusts him and respects him! Their chemistry is beautiful and I love their unconventional jodi...not as lovers but as mentor-follower or as two souls who have a lot in common!

Edited by pallavi25 - 16 May 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FastFuriousgirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.