heart1
heart1

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
only him always

rancho1 Groupbie
rancho1
rancho1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
i know i agree rajeev thakur can do funny comedy as well he doesnt get funny script and i hate that archana always gives him lower marks and why the heck she always support kapil yes i mean he is very funny and all but come one i have seen some act of kapil that are not so great either and archana would still give him 10 its so unfair that every seaon kapil is still winning i want to see someone else wins
moversindallas Newbie
moversindallas
moversindallas

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the share...
cutiesakshi Senior Member
cutiesakshi
cutiesakshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
agree wid u
rancho1 Groupbie
rancho1
rancho1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i agree rajiv thakur can do better but the he gets always boring script that are not funny some act of his are very funny too wish he start getting good script man this guy can make us laugh too it is very unfair what is happening with him
luckyp Goldie
luckyp
luckyp

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Rajiv Thakur is very talented , but Kapil and Sumona and Krishna and Sudesh , always endup getting moremarks even for lousy acts ..
Sometimes you can feel what Krishna and Sudesh are doing is not even rehearsed , and they are making it up as they go , but still Archana finds excuses to give them more marks than RT ..
.YaJuShI. IF-Rockerz
.YaJuShI.
.YaJuShI.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
agree wid u ranco1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index