i am in love with DC the Almighty

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
don't care that he is wrong or right..he is the Almighty...in our own dream sometimes we also want to be Almighty...and DC is portraying my dream..and what a style man..main fida uske style pr..❤️..i love u DC the Almighty...

in the way he paired Akshat and Minakshi..m loving his decision ithout thinking its right or wrong...👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DC creates his world, We have our loved we peep into it changes happen and they are projected ,
Every move has a reason and every reason has an answer..

DC's world also he creates he wants moves to happen and the remaining is left for it to execute ..

Watch what he does he leaves the reason and the answers also are picked from the poll of clues he leaves..
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dc is a very deep character,he pushes people towards their limits..he challenges them to bring out best in them...and yes it is to his show's benefit but also no doubt to that character's benefit too...he indeed a force behind the changes...in people's lives and personalities
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Sammy, you are really understanding DC đŸ˜ƒ. I too feel DC is GOD of his world and he runs his world quite well eventually everybody benefits in his world however harsh or unfeeling his moves might be.😊 Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like DC🤔   
I love DC