Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think this is probably d worst track which d cvs can think of...hpe it never happens..n for this mayb jevika has to die.n i hate it when one of d leads die..
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I LOVE Karan-Nia's chemistry (even more than Kushal-Nia and I'd love to see them as a couple in a new show)... I don't think I could stand Viren-Maanvi together... not in this show atleast!

I mean Jeevika-Viren are PERFECT and so are Virat-Maanvi.. as couples! 
Everyone has unique equation besides just the LOVE angles and that's the beauty of the show!
Viren-Maanvi... Jeevika-Maanvi... Viren-Virat... all are beautiful in their own unique way!

Jot92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think jevika should die. Without these two couple vireo jevika, viral manvi serial is boring basically nothing we need all the four people so don't give cv,s ideas or anything.
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: grapegirl

Hi...didn't you find it a bit weird, that Manvi repeatedly kept saying I wish I could have a husband like you Viren.

Before you start throwing tomatoes at me... I know Manvi and Viren's relationship is like bro in law and saali. But I think this may be a potential future plot... like that film Hum apke hai kaun.

I just found it significant, that they kept repeating that line. I mean after Mannu gets inshallah better, what will be the next big shocker twist?

edit: -

Whoops😲...stupid idea sorry guys!! I know they a have brother sister type relationship, I just thought maybe future plot...erm maybe not. Sorry guys!!!

Viren and Manvi? Na.. don't see that happening.. Did you hear what Viren said to Manvi when she said he was the most loving and caring husband in the world.. He said that may you get a husband who would love you even more.. U see where its going.. Uss Chep ka naam hai... Viraaatt!!!! 
So when she says i wish i could have a husband like you.. 'like' is the catch here.. Virat is his own brother... Maybe that's what the CV's are implying..
Okay, just my point of view..